Page 1 of 1
Posted: 17 Aug 2008, 06:16
Cat

Just needs textures, but i don't have mastered the shading to make it look great

Posted: 17 Aug 2008, 07:52
Adamodell
lol ok...

You don't like TMAM's AE86 Trueno or something? I dare you to do the textures correctly! lol

Thank you for actually getting somewhere! lol

I might convert the ZMod cars now

Oh, and resize that image to 640x480 before MM chews ur head off. lol

Posted: 17 Aug 2008, 08:18
Cat
Adamodell @ Aug 17 2008, 03:22 AM wrote: lol ok...

You don't like TMAM's AE86 Trueno or something? I dare you to do the textures correctly! lol

Why i don't:

1) that Ryuji AE86 is a bit "round" i think.
2) i need a double side mapping Trueno to later do the Fujiwara Tofu Shop hachiroku (right side with decal while left not)

i have the side textures extracted with Psicture for starting (i wonder if there's a better program to get the textures properly)

Posted: 19 Jan 2009, 04:47
Adamodell
Cat @ Aug 17 2008, 03:48 AM wrote:
Adamodell @ Aug 17 2008, 03:22 AM wrote: lol ok...

Why i don't:

1) that Ryuji AE86 is a bit "round" i think.
2) i need a double side mapping Trueno to later do the Fujiwara Tofu Shop hachiroku (right side with decal while left not)

i have the side textures extracted with Psicture for starting (i wonder if there's a better program to get the textures properly)
Hmm, I failed to reply. How bad of me.
Well.
I know what Trueno you're talking about... it's a pretty cool one. Yeah you'll need two different maps for the sides. Where did you get on this anyway? Did you give up?

Also, PSicture, I am sure is the only way to get the actual textures.

Posted: 19 Jan 2009, 05:51
Cat
Adamodell @ Jan 18 2009, 08:17 PM wrote: Hmm, I failed to reply. How bad of me.
Well.
I know what Trueno you're talking about... it's a pretty cool one. Yeah you'll need two different maps for the sides. Where did you get on this anyway? Did you give up?

for this time, i'm given up. my UV mapping is a bit decent i think but, i've to trash Ulead Photo Express 1.0 and download other photoshop type program like GIMP or PAINT.NET and try to do shading (my weak point in texturing).

another intention of the AE86 conversion was NFS3/4 and MM2 (everything i find are riced GT-S and i want the oldskool GT-Apex)

there's a program called IrfanView that opens as raw, i wonder if that can read the cdp files better than Psicture.

Posted: 19 Jan 2009, 07:01
Adamodell
Cat @ Jan 19 2009, 01:21 AM wrote:
Adamodell @ Jan 18 2009, 08:17 PM wrote: Hmm, I failed to reply. How bad of me.
Well.

for this time, i'm given up. my UV mapping is a bit decent i think but, i've to trash Ulead Photo Express 1.0 and download other photoshop type program like GIMP or PAINT.NET and try to do shading (my weak point in texturing).

another intention of the AE86 conversion was NFS3/4 and MM2 (everything i find are riced GT-S and i want the oldskool GT-Apex)

there's a program called IrfanView that opens as raw, i wonder if that can read the cdp files better than Psicture.
Well, I believe that is a completely different "raw" format altogether. I believe that is referring to the raw format of digital cameras. Which is quite quite different from raw PS images.

Posted: 19 Jan 2009, 14:20
urnemanden
If you find out how to shade in Paint.NET, please tell me how you did it. This infomation would give my textures a better look :)

Posted: 12 Feb 2009, 02:25
flyboy
wow this is awsome :blink: