Page 1 of 1
Posted: 11 Jun 2008, 21:36
Adamodell

Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 03:20
Adamodell
I'm posting things you might not know about anywhere else, including some of my favorite RVA exclusive cars. Now you don't have to go through FilePlanet to get them.

I also posted my Gran Turismo 2 to Re-Volt conversion tutorial, but it isn't completely done.

Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 03:23
Aeon
In my mind the key hub right now is RVZT. The forums that are linked to from there are the primary ones.

Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 04:07
Adamodell
(I don't have a forum, but if you're looking at this thread in past reference, my GT2 Tutorial is available on here now)

Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 05:43
Adamodell
Edit: I'm starting to be sure that it saying someone logging into my account is a cookies glitch...

Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 05:46
Adamodell
EDIT: I really don't think it was rst, and I don't think anyone was using my account.

My new forum has been doing the same glitch anyway, and it hasn't messed up yet.

So apologize for me yelling about something that was obviously my paranoia at the time.

Posted: 13 Jun 2008, 08:04
Adamodell
Hmm, did everyone die? I haven't seen anyone today.

Posted: 13 Jun 2008, 09:37
Aeon
I'd probably be a little more active on your forum if I'd ever get the activation e-mail.

Of course, if all there is to discuss is you complaining about RST, I probably wouldn't be very active anyway.

Posted: 13 Jun 2008, 17:43
Adamodell
Aeon @ Jun 13 2008, 05:07 AM wrote: I'd probably be a little more active on your forum if I'd ever get the activation e-mail.

Of course, if all there is to discuss is you complaining about RST, I probably wouldn't be very active anyway.
I need to fix that. Check your spam. Anyway, I'm talking about everywhere. Not just my forum. This community is weird about being really active one day and just being limp the next day. Oh, I'm done yelling about rst anywys.

Posted: 14 Jun 2008, 01:00
Aeon
I'm active as long as Re-Volt has something to interest me. Right now, futuristic racing is interesting me, but that may well fizzle out since no one else seems to care all that much (aside from the typical "ooh, new cars!" response).

I'm also, as usually, #%^#$ing annoyed with Re-Volt's crappy AI, and I want some challenge when I race. When I'm racing against 7 other cars, I want to come in 3rd most of the time, not 1st with all the other cars being about 20-60 seconds behind. That's what usually burns me out with this game.

I'm really eager to find some ways to give the AI a decent advantage.

However, I just found out that I can model and texture my own custom cars for Re-Volt, so that's a plus right now. As long as anyone displays interest in them, or at least acknowledges that they exist now, I'll be happy doing that.

I'd like to attempt to build an extreme track for these cars, and I have an idea or two in mind, but I don't know if everything that I want to do is doable or not. For example, if you render two track pieces with TrackMK, can you load two of them up with Zmodeler and place them together, merge them into one piece, save them and use them as one piece in the track? Or will Zmodeler screw things up as usual?

I won't know stuff like that unless I try, and if everything works out good, I might end up with another track that I'm happy(er) with.

When Re-Volt runs out of interesting things to do, I'll leave again, and I'm sure most people are the same way.

Posted: 14 Jun 2008, 02:25
Aeon
Incidentally I couldn't find any registration e-mail in my spam.

Posted: 14 Jun 2008, 04:09
Adamodell
Well, it was bound to happen. I'll delete your account and I'll see what is doing this. I might be able to register you myself and intercept the e-mail, and then you can change your e-mail back (if you can.)

Posted: 14 Jun 2008, 05:40
Aeon
Nothing ruins your motivation to work on Re-Volt stuff like the massive ECHO you get when you post something around here. It seems like all of the people who actually know how to do anything with this game have left. Or they only visit once a week. Oh yeah, and nobody seems to care when you accomplish something, either, so what's the point?

Posted: 20 Jun 2008, 05:02
Adamodell
Well, I've replied to most of your questions lately, and I haven't seen any more...

Posted: 01 Jul 2008, 10:25
Adamodell
I just successfully broke my forum... I deleted it. I'll upgrade to a new one I guess. When you can break a forum by backing up files, it isn't stable enough.

Posted: 02 Jul 2008, 07:51
Adamodell
I gave up on the idea of a forum. It was patently absurd.

Posted: 02 Jul 2008, 08:07
Dave-o-rama
Aeon @ Jun 13 2008, 03:30 PM wrote: I'd like to attempt to build an extreme track for these cars, and I have an idea or two in mind, but I don't know if everything that I want to do is doable or not. For example, if you render two track pieces with TrackMK, can you load two of them up with Zmodeler and place them together, merge them into one piece, save them and use them as one piece in the track? Or will Zmodeler screw things up as usual?
you can do that, not with Zmodeler, but with RV Glue and an empty instance file. sorry if i'm offtopic

Posted: 05 Jul 2008, 01:00
Cat
Adam, if you want a stable forum use Invision Free, is very customizable, the only problem are the attachments so, people must use rapidshare, SkyDrive (like me) or anyting else.

Posted: 05 Jul 2008, 03:04
Adamodell
If you want any files from my forum that I accidentally deleted and might luckily have a backup of, e-mail me.

Posted: 07 Jul 2008, 03:41
Adamodell
Things I need if someone has them:

Zipperrulez' ZZII repaint
GT2 to Re-Volt conversion tutorial in HTML

I'll add more as I remember them...

(thread merge ftw, well, it makes more sense that way...)

Posted: 07 Jul 2008, 04:32
Cat
i have a link to gt2vol if you need to dl it

Posted: 07 Jul 2008, 05:04
Adamodell
Cat @ Jul 7 2008, 12:02 AM wrote: i have a link to gt2vol if you need to dl it
I have that on Mediafire, and it's still available elsewhere on the net, but thanks for helping.

Posted: 15 Jul 2008, 01:49
Adamodell
Eh, I rebuilt the forum again. This time if it breaks I leave it broken until I fix it lol...

Posted: 16 Jul 2008, 03:53
Adamodell
(Sora's site no longer exists, sadly)

Posted: 22 Jul 2008, 22:31
Adamodell
My forum crashed when I was trying to back it up, so, figures.

Posted: 23 Jul 2008, 11:48
robenue
Hey Re-Volters, Please update your bookmarks to:
http://kchanshinobi.vndv.com

That's my new home of Team Extreme Rush. So anyway, I hope you like my new site

Later.

Posted: 23 Jul 2008, 18:29
Adamodell
Subliminal advertising is better.

Makes the call for Aeon, so he don't have to post:

Aeon: Ewww.

Posted: 28 Jul 2008, 04:35
Adamodell
My brother informed me that he stopped paying for the hosting because he wasn't using it. Well, coincidentally my page goes down a day after he mentions this.

I've found an alternative called 0fees that seems decent enough, and they have pretty good FTP support.

Posted: 28 Jul 2008, 23:24
Adamodell
My page structure should be exactly the same as the one at fallingupward. my brother's domain that's unpaid for now.

Posted: 29 Jul 2008, 05:33
Adamodell
OK, I've finalized my site's new location:
http://adamodell.zzl.org/
or you can use the old http://www.freewebs.com/adamodell link.

Posted: 29 Jul 2008, 13:39
robenue
I found 3 broken links.

All font links are broken. I know how difficult moving sites. Oh hell with it, we both have lol.

Posted: 29 Jul 2008, 19:29
Adamodell
I fixed the only dead link I found and the font links aren't dead for me. Interesting how confusing a free host can be.

Posted: 14 Aug 2008, 19:43
Adamodell
Moved my site AGAIN.
Zymic is updating its servers right now, so I was lucky I even got the site uploaded. My reasons for moving the site are simple, and let's just say my old host just keeps screwing up. And I've heard more good things about zymic than bad. Let's see how it goes.

Posted: 04 Sep 2008, 22:07
Cat
http://z10.invisionfree.com/RVstore/index.php?act=idx

It's dedicated to the car creation/editing/customization. If this forum progresses, i will customize it.

Posted: 23 Sep 2008, 05:19
Adamodell
Cat @ Sep 4 2008, 05:37 PM wrote: http://z10.invisionfree.com/RVstore/index.php?act=idx

It's dedicated to the car creation/editing/customization. If this forum progresses, i will customize it.
lol nice merge there...

Even though this was MY THREAD lol....

Well, I'll check your forum again...

Posted: 23 Sep 2008, 22:04
Cat
Adamodell @ Sep 22 2008, 08:49 PM wrote:
Cat @ Sep 4 2008, 05:37 PM wrote: http://z10.invisionfree.com/RVstore/index.php?act=idx

lol nice merge there...

Even though this was MY THREAD lol....

Well, I'll check your forum again...
it's a reply from weeks or a month ago, i've opened a new thread but a moderator moved it to your thread.

Posted: 24 Sep 2008, 05:59
Manmountain
You may have started the thread, but I have renamed it and merged several topics, as they all relate to a similar theme... OK ?? -_-

Posted: 24 Sep 2008, 06:02
Adamodell
Manmountain @ Sep 24 2008, 01:29 AM wrote: You may have started the thread, but I have renamed it and merged several topics, as they all relate to a similar theme... OK ?? -_-
I wasn't like, being serious or anything. I found it humorous.

Posted: 05 Oct 2008, 19:57
Manmountain
My site's main page has been slightly updated.
Link's added and updated. (thank's Jase :rolleyes: )

I want to update all my ReVolt link's but would like everyone to submit their own link list that they use all the time, I will then make a compendium of fully updated link's with active relevent sites, OK ? :)

Posted: 05 Oct 2008, 20:36
Adamodell
Manmountain @ Oct 5 2008, 03:27 PM wrote: My site's main page has been slightly updated.
Link's added and updated. (thank's Jase  :rolleyes: )

I want to update all my ReVolt link's but would like everyone to submit their own link list that they use all the time, I will then make a compendium of fully updated link's with active relevent sites, OK ? :)
Hmm, this thread might get some good use after all.

Some of the links I have on my page may not be completely Re-Volt related so it is up to you to choose which you use for your link collection. You may wanna take a look at The Me and Me's links, because, even though some are dead, there are TONS on there.

Posted: 05 Oct 2008, 20:36
jaseaka
NP MM

Posted: 16 Oct 2008, 05:36
Manmountain
So ?

Any one have any link list's they wish to share ?

PLEASE :hi-bye:

Posted: 16 Oct 2008, 07:34
jaseaka
nopez. i've got a presonal freewebs site, but it only has 2 pages soo far lol