Page 1 of 1
Posted: 03 Oct 2005, 19:28
Manmountain
DSL_Tile @ RVA :
I am looking for someone to take over this website as I don't have the time to update it weekly, so if you are instrested drop me an email.
DSL_Tile B)

Posted: 16 Feb 2006, 04:19
Manmountain
AliasReVoltMaster
Unfortunately my time to dedicate to Re-Volt is comparable to the ZERO. Between the job and the engagements several that they harass to me I cannot more be put to make statistics of new cars, to control new new programs or translate Tutorials...
But the affection that me alloy to this game (by now old and exceeded, I know it...) is such to carry itself still to make this last attempt: if someone were interested to help me, taking the management of this situated one (I repeat: only the MANAGEMENT. Not there will be moneies to spend, why the dominion I will continue to pay it SINGLE), gliene I would be eternally pleasing... And also all the community of Re-Volt.
That is a Google translated segment from the title page over at AliasReVoltMaster
Translated version : AliasReVoltMaster

I have offered my help, albeit limited. :huh:

I ask the ReVolt community to spread the word and either help directly or at least inform someone who could offer the time and expertise needed.

After speaking with Mario 'AliasReVoltMaster', he tells me that there quite an Italian following for ReVolt, so there is a need for an Italian site, IMO.