Page 1 of 1
Posted: 08 Jul 2008, 09:07
Adamodell
They aren't in any crazy proprietary packing format and are exposed much like Re-Volt files.

The texture is in a tga file, which is easily adaptable to Re-Volt (with some brightness adjusting and selective "pureblacking" of the windows to show the interior).

You can change the color of the car with Conditional Hue/Saturation in Paint.NET with some fine adjustments, then you have to flip the bitmap vertically because the UV is messed up for some reason... although my conversions will have the UV flipped in LithUnwrap for the sake of making sense.

There are no wheels, but I'm sure you can get your own, and I might pack up the wheel textures that are included to be used in Re-Volt too.

The meshes are in .dat files, which are openable in ZModeler 1.07b, do some tweaking around if you understand conversions and you wanna try something different.

(Edit: upon further inspection. you'll have to remap the mirrors becuz they are mapped to the same part as the windows... umph.)

Posted: 13 Jul 2008, 05:56
Cat
I'm trying to conver the Mustang 5.0 (here i go with my first converted thing!), but how you do to save the prm after Lithium Unwrapper? because when i press export i dont have save as prm option

Posted: 13 Jul 2008, 07:19
Adamodell
Export as 3ds, import in ZModeler, and you'll see the normals are f#cked (sorry for the bad language, but it's needed to express how retarded it is).

Normals are the shine.

But, to fix the normals, I use an NFS prog called FCE Finish, it can fix the "normals", but of course you have to export as FCE and fix, then import it back and export to prm.

I can do this for you, if you wish, Cat.

Posted: 14 Jul 2008, 04:47
Cat
no, thanks, i just needed unwrap only because most of the wheels are mapped in the bottom of the texture but, i've a wheel mesh extracted from Burnrubr's NFS4 converted Impreza 2000 with wheels mapped at the top

Posted: 14 Jul 2008, 05:02
Adamodell
You can use wheels mapped on the bottom if ya flip the UV, which is insanely easy.

Posted: 14 Jul 2008, 06:48
Cat
Adamodell @ Jul 14 2008, 12:32 AM wrote: You can use wheels mapped on the bottom if ya flip the UV, which is insanely easy.
You are saying about picking Zmodeler's UV mapper and do that?

of course, see your guestbook, there's a link for you

Posted: 14 Jul 2008, 07:00
Adamodell
Actually, I mean in Lithium Unwrapper.

It's nearly impossible to flip a UV map in ZModeler, actually.

I'll go check my guestbook now!