Page 1 of 1
Posted: 30 Jun 2008, 13:45
Aeon
I'm looking for tracks that race perfectly well backwards, but which do not contain a reversed version. I've looked around, but so far the only two that I've come up with are:

- Sakura

- Garden3

- Endgame

- Seven 11 (although I don't really like the flow with RC cars and it wasn't really designed to race backwards.)

- Catfish Cove (even though its a highly jarring ride)

Hoping to find some more, but most of the tracks I've tested tend to have a one-way jump in there somewhere that ruins the whole thing.

If you know of any others, say so!

(I'm only interested in RC-style tracks right now!)

Posted: 30 Jun 2008, 17:44
Adamodell
Could you add a huge ramp on the other side of the jump of a level? I mean, there must be a way to bypass a one-way area in a track.

Posted: 30 Jun 2008, 20:58
Aeon
I'm looking for levels where I don't have to make a sad attempt to edit the track's design in order to reverse them.

Posted: 02 Jul 2008, 08:00
Dave-o-rama
Adamodell @ Jun 30 2008, 08:14 AM wrote: Could you add a huge ramp on the other side of the jump of a level? I mean, there must be a way to bypass a one-way area in a track.
there are a lot of tracks I know that would be reversible if we just put a simple ramp somewhere that's not too big. But I can't think of any RC-style ones right now. I know a few Other category (read my post in Aeon's category topic) tracks that a simple ramp or two could fix.

One good reversible RC-style track i know is Synthesis (know that one?)

Posted: 02 Jul 2008, 11:00
Aeon
Dave-o-rama @ Jul 1 2008, 06:30 PM wrote: One good reversible RC-style track i know is Synthesis (know that one?)
How is Synthesis RC-style?

Posted: 27 Aug 2008, 17:46
nero
How about Road in Space 3 ;)

I'm sorry anoying you with my tracks. :lol: