Page 1 of 1
Posted: 27 Jun 2008, 18:53
Adamodell
Inspired by the mouseys thread.

This is currently active car makers, because the old thread similar to this is quite outdated now.

(and I didn't vote for myself)

Posted: 27 Jun 2008, 19:09
Crone94
Hard to choose... RLS is the best repainter, I think you are the best converter. But Aeon's cars are cool too

Posted: 27 Jun 2008, 19:21
BurnRubr
I am still around reading the forum.
Just not into making things for re-volt right now.
However I still have 9 STCC car conversions that only need the parameters done.
But i not the time to do them.

Posted: 27 Jun 2008, 19:26
Adamodell
I wasn't taking potshots at you BurnRubr.

I mean active making cars. You are obviously active not making cars.

Did you see that thread about ToCA 3? I didn't really notice if you noticed.

Posted: 27 Jun 2008, 19:41
Cat
adam and aeon will win, i'm a loser

Posted: 27 Jun 2008, 22:04
revoltkid
wait 4 my next repaint
it will come up soon
make sure u read the readme
there is a story
:)
and also....lol
i posted my favorite custom engine sound i made w/ it
i have l8ly been into sound editing
:)

Posted: 28 Jun 2008, 01:36
Adamodell
***Adamodell thinks that Revoltkid voted for himself...

Seriously though, no one voted for Sora or Robenue? How out of touch is this community?

It's not just me and Aeon!

Posted: 29 Jun 2008, 01:09
Cat
I dont now if vote for adam or me, he does brilliant conversions while i only do cars with insignificant quantity of downloads, i wonder why i'm listed.

Voting for myself is cheat?

Posted: 29 Jun 2008, 01:26
Aeon
I think the whole thing is kind of silly, personally. There are only a handful of people here and MOST of them make cars. Everyone would just vote for themselves. Besides which, you listed several different categories. Who's best at repaints? Who's best at conversions? Who's best at originals?

I'm going to say I'm best at repaints, with MOH and RLS being close seconds, but only because I've done more than MOH and RLS is still figuring out how to anti-alias properly. :P

Adamodell is the best current converter, since he does it more than anybody else.

Since there really aren't any original car makes who are especially active, I'm going to vote for Iron Bob as the best original car maker, since he still visits once in a while.

But one question still remains: who's best with car parameters? :blink:

Posted: 29 Jun 2008, 02:21
Manmountain
Aeon @ Jun 28 2008, 08:56 PM wrote:But one question still remains: who's best with car parameters?  :blink:
That all depends on wether the parameters are for realistic handling or for providing a set of reasonably challenging AI. ;)

Posted: 29 Jun 2008, 03:20
Adamodell
Best with car parameters? Simple answer: not me.

(EDIT: when I was thinking about this topic... I thought maybe I should split it into multiple topics. But I wasn't sure how all you would like it.

Also, I'm not really active right now. My name shouldn't really be on the list, now should it?)

And will you guys stop putting all your votes toward me? I'm not God!

I think you should vote for Sora as best up and coming member.

Posted: 29 Jun 2008, 05:30
Manmountain
Adamodell @ Jun 28 2008, 10:50 PM wrote:And will you guys stop putting all your votes toward me? I'm not God!
Who other than you said you were ? :rolleyes:

Posted: 29 Jun 2008, 05:46
Adamodell
Manmountain @ Jun 29 2008, 01:00 AM wrote:
Adamodell @ Jun 28 2008, 10:50 PM wrote:And will you guys stop putting all your votes toward me? I'm not God!
Who other than you said you were ? :rolleyes:
Very good point.

But the amount of votes is too disproportionate, really.

Posted: 26 Aug 2008, 13:19
nero
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INCLUDING ME!!!!
Well yes,the Speed Toyeca's are under construction.I'd like someone to help me with the handling problem that from high speed,they spin out.

Did you just include me as a joke?
Well,it's about time i convert a car.'BOUT TIME!!!

EDIT:You forgot Randy.

Posted: 26 Aug 2008, 19:19
robenue
OMg I actually got a vote??? wow! didnt expect that. Well If I get at least 7 i'll convert again. other then that it's a good bye from me.

Also what do you mean by car maker.. Only MOH should be up there atm.. no has made scratch models for awhile.. so I think this needs a new title.

Anyway.. No idea who voted me.. but I voted for other.. which is MOH.. gotta love the STOMP..

BTW: I have currently converted cars for Midtown Madness 2 from re-volt; toyeca, cougar and sprinter XL just to name afew. ;) can view at my website if you wish. which I'll get about 1 click and a half.

Posted: 27 Aug 2008, 03:40
Adamodell
robenue @ Aug 26 2008, 02:49 PM wrote: OMg I actually got a vote??? wow! didnt expect that. Well If I get at least 7 i'll convert again. other then that it's a good bye from me.

Also what do you mean by car maker.. Only MOH should be up there atm.. no has made scratch models for awhile.. so I think this needs a new title.

Anyway.. No idea who voted me.. but I voted for other.. which is MOH.. gotta love the STOMP..

BTW: I have currently converted cars for Midtown Madness 2 from re-volt; toyeca, cougar and sprinter XL just to name afew. ;) can view at my website if you wish. which I'll get about 1 click and a half.

Read the name of the poll...

"repainter/converter/maker"

Yes, the title is misleading... but I don't really care.

Out of memory... I think I voted for Aeon. But as he only has one vote... lol... to think that I could possibly be the only one to vote for him is an insult lol...

Posted: 27 Aug 2008, 10:38
Aeon
As I've said before, polls like this are retarded. All they do is offend people.

Posted: 27 Aug 2008, 16:50
Adamodell
Aeon @ Aug 27 2008, 06:08 AM wrote: As I've said before, polls like this are retarded. All they do is offend people.
Hmmph... well it's all been said and done.

I request a thread close now.

Posted: 31 Aug 2008, 12:49
TheMeandMe
Aeon @ Aug 27 2008, 07:08 AM wrote: As I've said before, polls like this are retarded. All they do is offend people.
tru, tru.
as for the thread close request: done and done...