Page 1 of 1
Posted: 25 Jun 2008, 01:07
Adamodell
I don't think they're on vacation either. Hil doesn't really have any ideas right now, Zach hasn't said anything about tracks, Skitch obviously disappeared along with his ideals... but, normally there is an attempt. There hasn't even been a substandard lego!

Something is up. I know everyone is self-proclaiming that they are quitting, but there must be a little more fuel for the fire.

Posted: 25 Jun 2008, 02:36
zagames
I'm working in the background. Not enough hours in the day though. My full-time job really drags me down.

Posted: 25 Jun 2008, 03:53
Adamodell
That is where this community is phailing epicly.

Everyone is getting jobs at young ages. Especially in this messed up government won't pay you enough for your work!

Everyone is getting summer jobs or other jobs... I laugh quite hard...

It's a good reason though, unlike my reason for quitting, which is pure boredom.

And I will never succumb to a job at this age, ftw.

Posted: 25 Jun 2008, 04:14
Adamodell
Well, I sure hope Crone and Urne can "Fill the gap", but I don't want to pressure you guys to make tracks, either.

Posted: 25 Jun 2008, 04:42
Aeon
I would make tons of tracks if only Re-Volt came with half-decent track building tools.

Posted: 25 Jun 2008, 05:21
Adamodell
I do agree with that. The car-editing tools are much easier to use, and you don't need a mad skills to convert a car. Of course, like tracks, none of that is done in Re-Volt itself.

Posted: 25 Jun 2008, 11:10
urnemanden
well, i am making a new track right now, and it is nearly finished! All i need is someone to edit the AI Nodes... They are really bad... :/

I will release it on RVZT friday or tomorrow. :D

Posted: 25 Jun 2008, 15:12
Crone94
urnemanden @ Jun 25 2008, 06:40 AM wrote: well, i am making a new track right now, and it is nearly finished!

I will release it on RVZT friday or tomorrow. :D
Same here, i can do better than the track, but i putted a lot of work into it so i release anyways. I have to submit it before im going on vacation for a month. So that would be about friday as well..
And dont worry, me and urne are only getting better ;) And i think i can speak for urne and say we dont have any plans about stop creating levels, and if it helps i dont have any job, but then again im only 14

Another thing thats a little weird is that about 2 month ago we didnt have any car makers, then Sora, Robenue and MOH came. And now we need new track makers... Lol

Posted: 26 Jun 2008, 19:23
robenue
someone who has good programming skill make a GUI of RVGlue

Posted: 27 Jun 2008, 23:09
GWC
I haven't created a new track since 2000. But I am slowly going thru the 80 or so legos that I had made by then; I've released some of them (see RVZT), but now I just give them new textures and AI, so I keep them for my own use.

But they are arguably better than some recent tracks.......

Geoff

Posted: 29 Jun 2008, 14:02
Killer Wheels
Also working on some new tracks, some are already finished...
Just wait a little more ! :)

Posted: 29 Jun 2008, 23:24
urnemanden
Oh thanks god! you still are making tracks! i thought that there only was 5 - 10 back :o