Page 1 of 1
Posted: 19 Jun 2008, 18:39
Adamodell
I think George, Nin, RB, and who else are trolls.

I think someone needs to check this out further...

What does pnitgtgor mean? Please define, or say that it isn't a word at all.

(edited for niceness and anti-xenophobia)

Posted: 19 Jun 2008, 18:53
Adamodell
All they do is post gibberish that has hardly anything to do with said car/track in their posts.

RB is the closest to being a real person, releasing a non-copied extreme track (to my knowledge)

All the others are his little minions (read: double accounts)

Actually, most forums and other places have rules that state "no double accounts" or anything like that.

They should be banned (or at least his "minions") just for that, in my opinion.

We only need one RB, not 2000. They've disappeared for now, though...

(edited for niceness)

Posted: 19 Jun 2008, 23:06
Crone94
Yea im thinking the same, sorta annoying and he says all sort of weird things, doesnt make any sense at all.

Posted: 19 Jun 2008, 23:46
Adamodell
I think all of it is the brainchild of RB. Just like bgood52 and his little annoying "children".

But you wouldn't know.

Posted: 20 Jun 2008, 01:17
Manmountain
Adamodell @ Jun 19 2008, 02:23 PM wrote:You can tell, it's a certain style of broken English. It's actually gibberish. I think he is using the excuse, the fact that he's "foreign" to get away with his spamming.

He isn't foreign, in fact, I'll make a bet he's from the US. That's where most immature kids come from.

Anyway, you can kind of pick them out if they act like idiots AND don't join any boards.
'xenophobe'
"A person unduly fearful or contemptuous of that which is foreign, especially of strangers or foreign peoples."
"A person who fears or hates foreigners, strange customs, etc."

From who's point of view is a person a foreigner ?

I think you need to make an appology and reword your complaint.

Yes the statements made by Goerge on p... are blatent attacks and some poor online translation, and it would appear that this person is RB/Gergey.
So a simple report to the site admin (Arto) would be the best corse of action, yes ?

Posted: 20 Jun 2008, 01:31
Adamodell
I don't believe I'm xenophobic, because if I was, I would be truthfully afraid of those around me from other locales.

I'm not, I just hate rampant stupidity filling RVZT with scum (but then again, I haven't seen them posting in a while, so I have my fingas crossed).

(edited for niceness and not a rambling essay)

Posted: 20 Jun 2008, 01:35
Adamodell
And, more doublepostage!

Look at this! Do you not think these are all the same people?
Posted by cokcik on 9th May 08
The good track ahe 132 milions years ago 32 eggs
beach in night
Posted by Nin on 30th May 08
Good track there liquid holidayman
Most difficulty track Jurassic park 3
part real game O Dynka in city New York
32 eggs big look like car
Movie GODZILLA
City Interportal, power-plant
Powerpoles high-voltage transmission line
Trafostations
Posted by RB on 30th May 08
Star-trek's ufo in city Interportal industrial park
Ufo attack in industrial park close by powerplant
Posted by George on water on 19th Jun 08
Dinosaur the track jurassic park extreme, just night
mare track. Nest dinosaur eggs wreckeds cars and
scraps. ready disaster, annihilated buildings.
Liquid holydaymans and playas in fictional city Interportal.

Posted: 20 Jun 2008, 01:49
Adamodell
Take no prisoners is all I can say. This guy either renames himself 8 times or has 8 seperate accounts. I know these things can be proven by IP.

The word "PNITGTGOR" does not exist. The only lone result I get is RVZT itself.

It's not a translator error IMO. Translator errors lead to broken sentences, not non-existent words.

I'm sorry, I cannot "say I'm sorry", at least to the whole bridge of the situation.

Only Kay is and you are getting apologies for my rashness.

(removed potshot at KayTheFalcon, thx for being there, even though I haven't seen you in forever)

Posted: 20 Jun 2008, 04:09
Manmountain
How you use the word foreigner makes you a xenophobe, very hostile. Just look at this sentence...
KayTheFalcon is from Tunisia of all places and can speak some excellent English, btw.
what do you mean by that statement ?
You need to think about how you talk about people, especially if thier supposed to be your friends.
Yes this is a mainly English speaking forum and RVZT also, but they are not restricted to just English and I will not defend your reasoning.

We are a community with some language and cultural differences, but no one is a foreigner to me, OK ?

And you deffinately need to bring to Arto's attention anything that is inappropriate or could be considered as spamming, as he doesn't have the time to read through every comment entered on the site. Your help from within the community makes his job easier to erradicate nuisances from the site.
Shouting and flaming here just makes you an annoying spammer.
If you want something done about a specific site issue, then contact the site's administration so they can deal with the issue directly.

I can tell that you have reached that rebelious independent opinionated age, which I admire that you feel confident in your convictions, but you are still young and in turn are creating unneccessary conflict without wisdom or experience to back you up.

You are good, no, great at what you do, don't be known for something less becoming.

Posted: 20 Jun 2008, 04:30
Adamodell
Well, I uncancelled it and edited it so it was less offensive! lol

Posted: 20 Jun 2008, 19:09
Adamodell
Ok, I'm done. It's not worth contacting over such a little thing.

But, I'm making a bet, if one of them says Pnitgtgor again, I will.

(and they seem to have disappeared, so if you done anything about it thanks)

Posted: 07 Jul 2008, 03:25
Adamodell
Manmountain @ Jun 19 2008, 11:39 PM wrote: I can tell that you have reached that rebelious independent opinionated age, which I admire that you feel confident in your convictions, but you are still young and in turn are creating unneccessary conflict without wisdom or experience to back you up.
I don't have those intentions, even if that is the way I sounded (I will sound that way regardless of age when dealing with those people any day of the week, and, luckily for you and me, they haven't said stupid things or anything at all for the matter).

Food for thought:

Assume makes an....?

I'm far from independent and rebellious. Far from. I'm the 16 year old that never had a girlfriend (and most likely never will), the one who doesn't show off in his pile of junk car (don't have one 'cuz I don't need one), the one who doesn't have a summer job, and the one who does the exact same thing every day of the week. Also the one that hasn't went on a summer vacation for a good 7 years.

Now for some tongue-in-cheek for my signature...

And, I edited all the posts for what I saw as rude/demeaning.

Posted: 07 Jul 2008, 03:58
Manmountain
Adamodell @ Jul 6 2008, 10:55 PM wrote: I don't have those intentions, even if that is the way I sounded (I will sound that way regardless of age when dealing with those people any day of the week, and, luckily for you and me, they haven't said stupid things or anything at all for the matter).

Food for thought:

Assume makes an....?

I'm far from independent and rebellious. Far from. I'm the 16 year old that never had a girlfriend (and most likely never will), the one who doesn't show off in his pile of junk car (don't have one 'cuz I don't need one), the one who doesn't have a summer job, and the one who does the exact same thing every day of the week. Also the one that hasn't went on a summer vacation for a good 7 years.
I assume nothing, information is read and responses observed then processed to produce factual statements.

So, an unsociable single loner who spends most of his time on the internet!
Sounds like someone may need some psychiatric help later in life. :blink:

Posted: 07 Jul 2008, 04:03
Adamodell
Manmountain @ Jul 6 2008, 11:28 PM wrote:
Adamodell @ Jul 6 2008, 10:55 PM wrote: I don't have those intentions, even if that is the way I sounded (I will sound that way regardless of age when dealing with those people any day of the week, and, luckily for you and me, they haven't said stupid things or anything at all for the matter).

Food for thought:

Assume makes an....?

I assume nothing, information is read and responses observed then processed to produce factual statements.

So, an unsociable single loner who spends most of his time on the internet!
Sounds like someone may need some psychiatric help later in life. :blink:
This man speaks the truth.

Posted: 07 Jul 2008, 10:13
arto
I thought those guys were hilarious. But I banned them from posting for a while because the conversations escalated.

Mark my words though, they shall return!

Posted: 07 Jul 2008, 10:20
Aeon
Here here to unsociable single loners who spend most of their time on the internet!

Posted: 07 Jul 2008, 18:52
Adamodell
Aye aye, Captain!

Posted: 08 Oct 2008, 20:37
nero
arto @ Jul 7 2008, 05:43 AM wrote: I thought those guys were hilarious. But I banned them from posting for a while because the conversations escalated.

I won't let them...steal one of my tracks. ;)

Or did you just say that for fun?

Posted: 09 Oct 2008, 10:37
arto
nero @ Oct 8 2008, 04:07 PM wrote:
arto @ Jul 7 2008, 05:43 AM wrote: I thought those guys were hilarious. But I banned them from posting for a while because the conversations escalated.

Oops... I've forgotten to unban them :(. So they've been on a hiatus for a bit longer than expected. I try remember unbanning them tonight and see if they've learned anything.

Thanks for the reminder nero!

Posted: 09 Oct 2008, 16:50
Adamodell
arto @ Oct 9 2008, 06:07 AM wrote:

Oops... I've forgotten to unban them :(. So they've been on a hiatus for a bit longer than expected. I try remember unbanning them tonight and see if they've learned anything.

*facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm*

Ow, my head hurts now.

Posted: 09 Oct 2008, 17:16
nero
arto @ Oct 9 2008, 06:07 AM wrote:

No problem,Arto.
By the way,Transparent Road won't have the bug it did with Road in Space 3.

Later,

Nero.

Posted: 09 Oct 2008, 22:49
arto
nero @ Oct 9 2008, 12:46 PM wrote: By the way,Transparent Road won't have the bug it did with Road in Space 3.
Cool, thanks dude. I'm waiting for it.

Posted: 10 Oct 2008, 20:22
nero
arto @ Oct 9 2008, 06:19 PM wrote:
nero @ Oct 9 2008, 12:46 PM wrote: By the way,Transparent Road won't have the bug it did with Road in Space 3.
Cool, thanks dude. I'm waiting for it.
Will it be tested next week???

Posted: 10 Oct 2008, 21:19
Adamodell
Someone is gonna be beheaded for bringing this topic back up... lol

I still believe in the majority of what I said here, I probably should of just kept my mouth shut though...

Posted: 11 Oct 2008, 04:11
Manmountain
Adamodell @ Oct 10 2008, 04:49 PM wrote:I still believe in the majority of what I said here, I probably should of just kept my mouth shut though...
Hmm... sounds like an excellent plan to me. :D

Posted: 11 Oct 2008, 13:23
nero
Adamodell @ Oct 10 2008, 04:49 PM wrote: Someone is gonna be beheaded for bringing this topic back up... lol

I still believe in the majority of what I said here, I probably should of just kept my mouth shut though...
Sorry for that,i just hate these S P A M M E R S...so i just gave my piece to the thing.
And you did the right thing(for once). :lol:
And also,being offtopic with my new track was an accident.