Page 1 of 1
Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 10:35
Aeon
Is there a blank replacement for one of the default tracks (nhood1 preferably) that will run in time trial mode and allow me to put together instances to form an extreme track? To save me the trouble of having to build a lego track and then go and rename the files and delete everything via RVGlue?

I'd also like to make a nice TrackMK/prmbend style track, but one which has a ceiling throughout, so that I can make the track seem like its underground in parts. Since TrackMK uses a built-in track piece for this, which isn't customizable, then I can't use TrackMK for this. But I'm a little worried about PRMbend since srmalloy seemed to think that it was flawed in a number of ways. I wonder, though, how it would fare with a custom designed track piece as a base instead of the standard lego fare?

Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 20:56
GWC
Antimorph created a folder to replace nhood1, for extreme track making. I've not tried it, but I have it.

Let me have an email address, if you want it.

Geoff

Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 22:52
Aeon
Send it to archakelon at the wonderful world of gmail.com.

Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 23:10
Adamodell
Aeon @ Jun 12 2008, 06:22 PM wrote: Send it to archakelon at the wonderful world of gmail.com.
Yeah, if you don't split it up like that you are gonna be in the wonderful world of spamming, like I already am.

Posted: 13 Jun 2008, 23:55
Killer Wheels
If you want a blank track all you have to do is create the new blank folder, then put a *.inf file for it, and at least *.w and *.ncp files. Try Jimk's Off Road Kit. If you already have it and don't want to place Off Road instances juste copy the 3 files listed above into your new folder.

Now all you have to do is choosing well instances and textures.
Next level : make your own ones... :lol: