Posted: 03 Jun 2008, 22:58
Adamodell
Do it to our member Cat. Light him on fire! lol

Posted: 03 Jun 2008, 23:00
revoltkid
lol

Posted: 04 Jun 2008, 00:28
Aeon
Add enough gasoline and anything in flammable.

Posted: 04 Jun 2008, 00:38
Adamodell
Aeon @ Jun 3 2008, 07:58 PM wrote: Add enough gasoline and anything in flammable.
*is

Yeah, he's right. Of course, the flames don't burn the object then, they burn around it. Just soak the cat in it and we'll be all set.

Posted: 04 Jun 2008, 03:33
revoltkid
:lol: lol
i didn't think of using gas
lol
but i have cut off a chunk of my hair once and it burnt.....it didn't burn completely but it left long black, burnt strands remaining.....
but....it the cat was a really nasty dirty cat that never showers and its hair was realy greasy....then the greace could act as a gasoline substance...then it may flame up really high

lol

:lol: :lol:

Posted: 04 Jun 2008, 04:10
Cat
If cats are flammable??? maybe yes but, don't burn a animal please, that's so cruel(with the exception of bugs and mouses).

SERIOUSLY!!! :angry:

Posted: 04 Jun 2008, 04:53
Adamodell
Cat @ Jun 3 2008, 11:40 PM wrote: If cats are flammable??? maybe yes but, don't burn a animal please, that's so cruel(with the exception of bugs and mouses).

I agree, but it's still a funny topic.

Posted: 05 Jun 2008, 00:05
arto
Cat @ Jun 3 2008, 11:40 PM wrote: don't burn a animal please, that's so cruel(with the exception of bugs and mouses).
What's your problem with mice? THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!!!! YOU MONSTER!!!!!

Posted: 05 Jun 2008, 00:45
Cat
arto @ Jun 4 2008, 07:35 PM wrote: What's your problem with mice? THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!!!! YOU MONSTER!!!!!
Do you like the black pest???

Posted: 05 Jun 2008, 15:24
RTT-Pigasque
LOOK !!
Here is the answer ...

(keep babies, heart deseases and so on far this hard bloody scene !!!)

Posted: 07 Jun 2008, 22:37
revoltkid
Cat @ Jun 3 2008, 11:40 PM wrote: If cats are flammable??? maybe yes but, don't burn a animal please, that's so cruel(with the exception of bugs and mouses).

lol cat
i said i was jk
read the topic title

Posted: 08 Jun 2008, 00:13
Cat
revoltkid @ Jun 7 2008, 06:07 PM wrote: lol cat
i said i was jk
read the topic title
about what i said, is just a suggestion. But is a funny topic

Posted: 08 Jun 2008, 03:15
revoltkid
i don't particularly like cats, but i actually (now) own a cat
i used to absolutly hate them....
but any ways.....
when i kick my cat (i call it cat soccer) she flies like 3 feet...and she likes it she will meow and come back to me and want to be kicked again....
she enjoys flying
lol

my biology teacher says her husban takes her cat (named battle station) and SLAMS it on their bed and it also comes back and wants to be slammed again.

in my openion

cat are stupid :EDIT: RETARDED

Posted: 09 Jun 2008, 07:58
Cat
revoltkid @ Jun 7 2008, 10:45 PM wrote: i don't particularly like cats, but i actually (now) own a cat
i used to absolutly hate them....
but any ways.....
when i kick my cat (i call it cat soccer) she flies like 3 feet...and she likes it she will meow and come back to me and want to be kicked again....
she enjoys flying
lol

my biology teacher says her husban takes her cat (named battle station) and SLAMS it on their bed and it also comes back and wants to be slammed again.

in my openion

cat are stupid :EDIT: RETARDED
Also dogs are RETARDED (maybe more than cats): you must see our Pitbull: when you kick his rear, he stays near to you

Posted: 09 Jun 2008, 08:08
revoltkid
wtf man....
i love dogs
BUT I HATE PITBULLS
pitbulls are naturally crazy cuz the were bread to fight
they are inbred pieces of pooh.....
they were bred to fight and kill
they have been to inbred that they have gone bizzerk

i know this for sure cuz i know people who had a pit bull for years....they thought it was nice.....
it would play w/ u
but one day thier son was sleeping and their pit bull killed him while he was sleeping
there are soooooo many incidents where pit bulls have randomly turned on their owners....they are fighting dogs.......
.............................................................................................................

but u want 2 know what is a retarded pheasent.......google it....i have one (well.....it ran away from it's origional owner [our neighbor] and always flies to myhouse) and when ever it will see u it will randomly atttack u.....but if u give it food (it LOVES water mellon) it will walk up to u...wait til u feed it...it will eat.........
THEN IT WILL ATTACK U!!!!!!!

now that is what i call a retarded pet

Posted: 28 Aug 2008, 18:07
nero
revoltkid @ Jun 3 2008, 06:22 PM wrote: I'm and Just curious

(my cat is VERY annoying)
.....but i will never try it

lol

or will i......
Cats are flammable...it's not a joke.

Cats have fure...we have skin and hair.
:lol: