Page 1 of 1
Posted: 20 May 2008, 01:00
Aeon
Of the currently available real-life cars which have been converted to work with Re-Volt, which are low-poly and textured in such a way that they can be repainted with decals and such, which one(s) would you like to see redone, tuned, riced, repainted, etc?

Posted: 20 May 2008, 01:11
Manmountain
Which ones do you consider to be low poly and repaintable ?

Posted: 20 May 2008, 02:29
Adamodell
That isn't very helpful Manmountain. lol

Posted: 20 May 2008, 02:40
Adamodell
maybe my S15 and my CRX, or the Focus R

You'd probably want to change the wheels on the last 2 cars, though, because they have higher poly wheels on them.

The S15 is kinda flawed though. I didn't know how to remap the mirrors back then.

Posted: 20 May 2008, 03:57
Aeon
Ferrari Enzo model, which is high poly and not repaintable because of the way its textured. Not that you can't change the car's color if you want, but you can't add decals or anything cool. This car is probably in the 5000+ poly range.

Honda CRX by Adamodell. Its low poly, probably around the 2000 poly range, and its textured in such a way that you can add decals or drawn-in body kits if you want.

And I think the CRX might be worthy of a repaint. The Focus is kind of ugly, and I already have what, in my opinion, is a sweet S15.

Posted: 20 May 2008, 07:39
Adamodell
Totally forgot about that S15 repaint.

Any TMAM cars of interest? You were in this community before I was, so I don't really know what cars you have repainted. I've looked through your catalog before, but my memory has pervaded into an unrecognizable slush of nothingness.

Posted: 20 May 2008, 11:03
Aeon
You can search for 'Aeon' in the RVZT cars list to see which cars have already been done and redone.