Page 1 of 1
Posted: 19 May 2008, 21:41
Cat
how to...
1)...make walls smaller? (less than the height of the car's roof)
2)...make walls thinner?
3)...remove walls and go offroad like real life circuits?

Posted: 20 May 2008, 01:25
urnemanden
I am not exactly sure, but i don't think you can remove the walls, only make them invisible. I am also not exactly sure what you are talking about... :huh:

Posted: 20 May 2008, 09:49
zagames
Well, some of us can create entirely new walls, unless you're talking about editing a Track Editor track. If editing, you can play with RVGlue until you figure it out. :P Several members of the community (not me) can help you with that. The included tutorials are also very useful.

Posted: 20 May 2008, 19:32
Crone94
Do u mind telling us what walls?

Posted: 20 May 2008, 21:47
GWC
I assume you are referring to track editor tracks?

I don't think you can make the walls thinner, but you can reduce the height with srmalloy's wscale. Sean Malloy introduced this program with his track 'Super Flat GP', and I used it for 'Big Square'.

However, wscale works on the entire track, not just the walls.

For an off-road track, I would suggest JimK's dirtkit.

Geoff

Posted: 21 May 2008, 05:43
Cat
GWC @ May 20 2008, 05:17 PM wrote: For an off-road track, I would suggest JimK's dirtkit.
I'm refered to go outside the road when losing the control instead of crashing the wall

PD: yes, im refered to track editor tracks (also called "Lego tracks" if you don't know)

Posted: 21 May 2008, 20:47
GWC
Use wscale - I don't know how far you can go with it, but try 1%. Then extend the track zones to cover the area you want to race on. You will probably also have to extend the area covered by the AI nodes (move the red or green - or both - outwards).

Geoff