Page 1 of 1
Posted: 19 May 2008, 12:55
robenue
hey, I sorter sent my cars a week ago. None of them have appeared, Not sure what the problem was but i would like to know =] if any..

I'm not angry i was just wondering why..

Regards

Posted: 19 May 2008, 21:27
Aeon
Maybe there were too many cars to add all at once. Its not fair to the people who get bumped off the new cars list instantly - then nobody gets to see their new cars!

Posted: 20 May 2008, 02:33
Adamodell
Yeah, one time they didn't do what Aeon said, and my Focus R Concept didn't appear on the list.

You could see it in Latest Additions though.

Posted: 20 May 2008, 11:33
robenue
okay fair enough, I just hope they do appear.. Because conversion do take time =]

Posted: 20 May 2008, 20:19
Cat
Maybe manmountain have a lot of cars to submit and he can't submit them all at the same time

Posted: 21 May 2008, 01:27
Manmountain
Filtering out none essential files, resizing images and repackaging to include 'cars/carname' subfolders can take a while, especially if someone submits 15+ cars all at once. :rolleyes:

Posted: 21 May 2008, 02:28
Adamodell
Manmountain @ May 20 2008, 08:57 PM wrote: Filtering out none essential files, resizing images and repackaging to include 'cars/carname' subfolders can take a while, especially if someone submits 15+ cars all at once. :rolleyes:
People really shouldn't rush there cars so fast. Play with 'em for a while to find their flaws.

Posted: 21 May 2008, 15:59
robenue
yeah, that's true. I make sure everything is right before I submit.

if they're new to rvzt of course they won't pack them with a picture or readme.. i know i didn't >< but then MM sent an e-mail to me explaining all the steps. Remember that MM?