Page 1 of 1
Posted: 14 May 2008, 11:28
robenue
I've converted a new car/suv it should be on rvzt soon, but I have uploaded it on my own server so be first to have it. click the image!

Posted: 15 May 2008, 02:31
Adamodell
robenue @ May 14 2008, 06:58 AM wrote: I've converted a new car/suv it should be on rvzt soon, but I have uploaded it on my own server so be first to have it. click the image!

You and I think alike. I was thinking about converting this one lol.

Posted: 15 May 2008, 16:35
robenue
poor baby! :lol: did i do it to well???

geeze i'm kidding! ya digg? :P

Posted: 15 May 2008, 16:39
jaseaka
omg! wow! that's awesome! the best conversion i've seen lately! now for that other police car i would love for you to convert! ya know which one im talking of! get to work robbie!

Posted: 15 May 2008, 16:44
robenue
ah...sure right away. i should be done by the weekend and have it uploaded. i think i should do one conversion per day! It's great to be back =]

Posted: 15 May 2008, 16:46
jaseaka
and don't forget to do a cute car dedicated to me. again... b/c i lost the other one...

Posted: 15 May 2008, 16:50
robenue
you lost it! ghhhhhhaaaa! sure i'll make another no problem!

But what was the colour [COLOR] again????

Posted: 15 May 2008, 16:59
jaseaka
ah black and green.i think it was that team car u did long ago. but now do one that says GRLPWR on it. sporty but girlish. girlish but it should still say... i can kick ur bu++.

Posted: 15 May 2008, 17:10
Adamodell
I hate how that antenna goes through the car the way it does though. And I'm not much on the size of your cars buuuuuuuut....

Good job on the actual conversion. This car came with more than one paintjob. Maybe you should release the other countries.

Posted: 15 May 2008, 17:12
robenue
i knw, u can just see it.. but you know always fixes you know. but Anyway thanks for the positive feedback adam!