Page 1 of 1
Posted: 12 May 2008, 01:32
Cat
Hi, im working on a mod for Re-Volt with lots of japanese cars and tracks that i found troughout a lot of sites, various with new colour (to replace the gray that comes in Riuji Kainoh's NFS4 cars that nobody here takes his time to paint them for the RV conversion) but... the cars are all from others (adamodell, tmam, burnrubr, aeon, etc) and because of this i have a question: this is right or wrong???

Posted: 12 May 2008, 08:30
zagames
Personally, I think it would be fine as long as you specifically noted each car/track and author. But I recommend asking for permission from each author before releasing anything.

Posted: 12 May 2008, 08:46
Adamodell
I'm fine with you using any of my cars. Just state which I converted/repainted.

Posted: 12 May 2008, 10:12
Aeon
Most cars and tracks will state in the readme whether people are okay with you using them.

Posted: 12 May 2008, 15:49
robenue
It's fine if u use my cars.. (that's if you do, funny how people don't mention my name)

Posted: 12 May 2008, 22:08
Cat
Cars i will include in the mod (all stock versions):
blue R34 (TMAM)
red Supra (burnrubr)
yellow GTO (TMAM)
white Lancer Evo VI (TMAM)
red Evo VII (burnrbr)
silver impreza WRX (burnrubr)
blue WRX STI (burnrubr)
legacy B4 (burnrubr)
silver Legacy GT-B (TMAM)
orange Subaru Baja (Charliel)
lime green S13 (based on s14 with some touches on the prm)
dark green S14 (TMAM)
purple S15 (adamodell)
black Prelude (adamodell)
orange Eclipse GSX
dark grey Eclipse GT (burnrubr)
silver Eclipse Spyder (burnrubr)
white NSX (TMAM)
gold MR2 (TMAM)
yellow RX-7 FD3S (TMAM)

Any 300ZX (also Fairlady Z Z32) 350Z (Fairlady Z Z33), Supra MK3, R32, R33, RX-7 FC3S,in any site???

Posted: 25 May 2008, 01:40
Cat
A description about this mod: it will include japanese cars (featuring GT-R, Pathfinder, hachiroku, changed to its respective drivetrain according to the real cars), tracks, new sounds (no more ññññññrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnn and bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, now VROOOOMMM and WHAM BAM) modified sfx, strings, and more.

Posted: 25 May 2008, 05:54
Dave-o-rama
first off: the mod sounds killer. can't wait to see it.

second: What tracks are you planning to add? Feel free to use any of my tracks (not that they fit a japanese theme), and if you can't find one, let me know and i'll make one.

Third: I like french fries.

Ok, that was random. But whatever,

Posted: 26 May 2008, 04:07
Cat
Dave-o-rama @ May 25 2008, 01:24 AM wrote: first off: the mod sounds killer. can't wait to see it.

second: What tracks are you planning to add? Feel free to use any of my tracks (not that they fit a japanese theme), and if you can't find one, let me know and i'll make one.

Third: I like french fries.

Ok, that was random. But whatever,
I will need a touge and a midnight highway. Also, i need cars (see th post "Japanese Cars Wanted"). I will credit everybody that helps on this work.

Posted: 26 May 2008, 21:07
GWC
Have a look at Spaceman's Akira and Akira Extreme tracks - these are Japanese Anime themed.

Geoff

Posted: 27 May 2008, 01:43
Dave-o-rama
Cat @ May 25 2008, 06:37 PM wrote: I will need a touge and a midnight highway. Also, i need cars (see th post "Japanese Cars Wanted"). I will credit everybody that helps on this work.
midnight highway? can do. just gimme some time and i'll post here when i'm done.

and just out of curiousity, wth is a touge?

Posted: 27 May 2008, 02:46
Cat
Dave-o-rama @ May 26 2008, 09:13 PM wrote: and just out of curiousity, wth is a touge?
Touge: japanese word referred to mountain pass (you must see Initial D and other videos in YouTube sarching with the string "touge")

Posted: 29 May 2008, 00:44
revoltkid
I WOULD LOVE TO HELP!!!!!!
i would be pleased to repaint some cars for this mod....
email me at revoltkid@hotmail.com

Posted: 29 May 2008, 05:55
BurnRubr
Cat
You are welcome to use any of my conversions for your mod.