Page 1 of 1
Posted: 07 Apr 2008, 06:10
FireBlade_2049
Okay, I know this sounds odd, but I need screenshots of the options menu, and all of the menus in options involving graphics.

For some reason, my new monitor does not like ReVolt, and refuses to even show anything after the first loading screen. The screen goes black and says "input not supported'. However, the game still plays, and I can actually go into races, so it's only the monitor's fault. As soon as I exit ReVolt, everything returns to normal.

I need these screens so I can have a sort of "map" while fumbling around blindly messing with the rez.

Please help!

Posted: 07 Apr 2008, 17:18
Adamodell
This is a hard one, lets just say that. I don't understand at all. Maybe if you're lucky, somebody will pop up and help.

What kind of monitor is it? Is it widescreen? How new is it? Does it use special inputs?

Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 04:23
FireBlade_2049
I don't think that the monitor itself is any thing special, except that it's fairly thin... and made by Acer.

All I need is screenshots of the entire options menu, I can probably find a way to re-F***ulate it easily if I have those.

Actually, wait... I think my monitor is special. Special with a capital "R" special.

Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 06:04
Adamodell
Well, you'd probably be better off e-mailing someone as it seems I am the only one posting right now.

Maybe if you're lucky, MM will see this topic and come up with a helpful reply.

Posted: 08 Apr 2008, 07:05
zagames