Page 1 of 1
Posted: 27 Mar 2008, 23:37
piN
Good to see lots of people still working away with ReVolt, I still play every now and then and would like to think I will get round to finishing off some of the ideas I started ;)

Anyway, just poping in to say that the Revoltcars server is due for renewal any day now and wanted to check if its still being used as the holding server for all the cars being uploaded? as if its not I will not renew the hosting package, if it is would anyone be intrested in chipping in for the cost, its not much (£40) for a year as I have been happy to pay for it to date (2 or 3 years now I think). Things are a bit tight for me at the moment as im sure it is for others, but I dont want to see the server shut without running it past you guys first.

All the best

Josh (piN)

Posted: 27 Mar 2008, 23:55
Manmountain
Hi Josh :)

Which is this server you speak of ?
I know that new cars are being hosted at RVZT but I don't know where they are actually being stored.

As to the cost, I pay over £25.00 for my site, but would be glad to chip in as part of a group.

Posted: 29 Mar 2008, 00:09
arto
Some of the cars are for sure hosted on your server... but if it helps your situation they can be transferred to RVZT server which costs nothing. All new cars are in RVZT server.