Page 1 of 1
Posted: 19 Mar 2008, 09:47
revolt_randy
Hi all, got really stupid question that I can't seem to find a good answer to, and believe me I have searched everywhere for the answer.

I've created a custom car, and now I am wondering how to take a good pic of the car so I can submit the car to RVTZ. I have tried a screen capture program but can't activate it from the game using the software's hotkey. I tried using an auto capture feature, but while racing the only pics it gets are of the back of the car while racing. I tried backing the car into a corner, but find that it's hard to get a good front view that way. Guess I am looking for the best way to come up with a pic where I can control the view of the car.

Thanks in advance.

Posted: 19 Mar 2008, 16:55
Adamodell
revolt_randy @ Mar 19 2008, 05:17 AM wrote: Hi all, got really stupid question that I can't seem to find a good answer to, and believe me I have searched everywhere for the answer.

I've created a custom car, and now I am wondering how to take a good pic of the car so I can submit the car to RVTZ.  I have tried a screen capture program but can't activate it from the game using the software's hotkey.  I tried using an auto capture feature, but while racing the only pics it gets are of the back of the car while racing.  I tried backing the car into a corner, but find that it's hard to get a good front view that way.  Guess I am looking for the best way to come up with a pic where I can control the view of the car. 

Thanks in advance.
Type in TVTIME as your name.

Press F6 while racing to go into a mouse-controlled view.

Press F5 for a normal replay-esque view.

And press F2 to go back to normal views.

As for the screen capture program, Gadwin worked for me.

Posted: 20 Mar 2008, 03:40
zagames
Or the Print Screen button on your keyboard and Microsoft Paint.

Posted: 20 Mar 2008, 05:07
Adamodell
zagames @ Mar 19 2008, 11:10 PM wrote: Or the Print Screen button on your keyboard and Microsoft Paint.
That's the old school way, but it does work.