Page 1 of 1
Posted: 18 Feb 2008, 04:11
Aeon
If you take a standard body PRM and a spoiler PRM and open them both up in Zmodeler, then use the Create --> Objects --> UniteSelected tool to merge them both together, reset the textures and go through the typical PRM modifying routine - then run the car in Re-Volt, the whole body of the car has been pushed forward a bunch, and the newly added spoiler is invisible but shiny.

Anyone know how to do this properly? Without changing the model's coordinates or messing up the spoiler's texture?

Posted: 18 Feb 2008, 04:47
Dave-o-rama
i may be able to append the new parts to a prm, but i dont change the spioler's texture.

Posted: 18 Feb 2008, 05:12
Aeon
As far as I know you have to modify the texture when you edit a PRM. You have to clear out the junk that Zmodeler adds and then reset it to the way its supposed to be.

Don't tell me that you can append to a PRM, tell me how to append to a PRM.

Posted: 20 Mar 2008, 07:29
revolt_randy
I believe the invisible but shinny effect you are talking about means that the prm was not properly textured in zmodeler. Normally when cars are exported from zmodeler with proper texturing, they appear black in color, from this point you can adjust them with other programs. But then again, I'm new to the modeling stuff...