Page 1 of 1
Posted: 09 Feb 2008, 09:32
APM
I was just curious... who closed the Forum Slowing Down topic and why? It was turning into a very good, popular, problem-solving topic in my opinion. You can delete this when my question is answered. Of course, you have the ability to do so even if my question is left unanswered, but I would very much prefer that you answer me.
Thanks,
APM

Posted: 09 Feb 2008, 13:43
Aeon
That was my thought to. Right after my extended search for the reply button. The topic actually turns to a good note, and they up and lock it. Boo! Maybe I'll go back to not posting here since obviously they want to discourage it.

Although there has to be some good irony in the fact that the only active thread was about the community slowing down, and that thread get locked. Heh.

Posted: 09 Feb 2008, 18:54
jaseaka
too much bickering. now let's all go post about the latest tracks. also today is last day to race for qualifying times in GP cup!

Posted: 09 Feb 2008, 19:00
Adamodell
Ha! I got last post!

Well, that topic was just getting stupid, in general.

Posted: 09 Feb 2008, 20:30
Manmountain
<_< I CLOSED IT !!! :angry:

Posted: 10 Feb 2008, 03:16
TheMeandMe
good moderating there too.
basically its just a little useless to go on and on about why and how anyone stops creating or posting on revolt topics when instead everyone should be creating and posting on revolt topics.
nuff said.
now, go on with the creating and posting on revolt topics please. :P