Page 1 of 1
Posted: 02 Feb 2008, 20:31
jaseaka
hello grand prix cup started yesterday! so hurry and join/login to www.revoltrace.com
because this is going to be a quick one that shouldn't be missed!

*****RVR GRAND PRIX*****

TRACKS THAT ARE TO BE USED ARE LISTED USING THE ABOVE LINK. TOYECA IS THE CAR TO USE. THESE WILL BE 2 LAP RACES :) CYA IN THE HOUSE.

Posted: 02 Feb 2008, 21:23
Manmountain
Only 2 Laps ? I think they should be raced over at least 10.

And how come you ain't using one of my tracks ? are they too long for you all ? :P

Posted: 03 Feb 2008, 17:35
jaseaka
OK, NOW CUP HAS BEEN RESTARTED!

3 LAPS/NO PICKS/TOYECA

*SEE LINK IN FIRST POST*

Posted: 04 Feb 2008, 06:40
jaseaka
ah sorry MM, i think avecezar and sjampo choose tracks

Posted: 04 Feb 2008, 06:55
Manmountain
It's OK.

I worked on the AI for the AMCO Bitume & TVGP. ;)

It's just that the New York Grand Prix & Grand Prix de Miami are basic Lego extremes. My own F1RCGP & F1RCGP II are better race distances IMHO.
For difficulty I would have probably chosen Le Mans 24hr, a much better track than the first two that I mentioned, and there's Hilaire9's Interlagos F1, both these tracks are Lego extreme's.

Posted: 05 Feb 2008, 01:05
RTT-Pigasque
MM be sure of my huge respect but I think is not fair to speak about tracks selection when work is done ...
THIS TREAD was in the open air since Jan 15th and everybody was able to propose freely every track he want.
At this time RVR is the only one site for Re-Volt online competition, even if nothing is perfect, I think RVR need the support of our entire community !

Sorry her majesty for the level of my Angliche language ;)

Posted: 24 Dec 2008, 07:25
jaseaka
DEC/JAN 08/09 WINTER CUP. PLZ POST WHAT TRACKS YOU WILL LIKE TO see for RvR cup here: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Re_Volt_Foru ... wtopic=525

Posted: 30 Dec 2008, 04:07
jaseaka