Page 1 of 1
Posted: 31 Dec 2007, 08:22
Aeon
Okay, so as you know I'm reworking most of my already submitted cars with some better params and resized PRMs to be almost exactly like the real-life cars. That means, the x/y dimensions have been properly measured, the wheelbase, left track and right track have also been considered when placing the wheels on the car. Wheel sizes were already set properly before, so there's not much change there, but some of the cars do have a somewhat altered look.

Beyond that, I want to convert all of my cars from painted stock cars to tuned up cars with custom features. I have several works in progress, but here's some of the most recent updates:

A Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution with a custom built engine designed to put out 402 bhp at the wheels, enhanced by a redesigned front bumper and a much larger inter-cooler. This Evo also includes a full-body paint job with decals from DecalKits, a fully customized interior, and a set of shining Ace wheel rims.

What it doesn't have, however, is an official name. At the moment, I'm designating it "MOONBEAM", but I'd welcome some decent suggestions for alternatives. This car is not as fast as it could be, but it is very stable and has awesome handling.

This Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution has been dramatically overhauled with its modified 4G63 turbo engine producing approximately 670 bhp at the wheels. With its red-line now pushing 8000 RPMs, this monster has a top speed of over 174 mph! Its rear spoiler has been removed to increase aerodynamic flow, while it is equipped with 235/60/15 BF Goodrich tires riding on 5zigen custom rims. The suspension has been modernized with a set of Tein Flex Coil-overs, and the final touches include a full-body paint job and custom decals courtesy of Modern Image.

I'm thinking I'll stick with the current name, "VECTOR SLICE". It has also been lowered and has a few more logo decals added. This car is fast, fast, fast. I mean, Lamborghini Diablo kind of fast. It gets hard to control at the top end, though, especially without a spoiler.

Now here's a new one for you:

A heavily modified WRX STI with bolt-on turbo kit awarding it with 440 bhp of accessible power. The stock suspension has been replaced by a set of Tein Coil-overs, and the standard wheels swapped out for a set of huge 265/35/18s with gold-plated 5zigen rims. Wheels this size are only made possible (and visually appealing) by the custom wide body kit installed on this Impreza. The "look" is completed by a custom spoiler, black paint job and phantom flame decals from Modern Image. The interior has also been enhanced with leather seat covers and a Momo steering wheel.

I really need a good, fitting name for this one. At the moment I'm thinking something along the lines of FIEND or PHANTOM, but those are a bit cliche. The screenshot doesn't do it justice, but this is a really cool car. It is fast and it has exceptionally good handling for an STI.

An extensive remodel of the Ford Puma, this version includes a powerful Duratec engine, further enhanced by upgrades by Milltek Sport and Ford Racing Puma for a total power output of 253 bhp at the front wheels. A new body kit creates the flare for this wildcat, along with a Seibon carbon fiber hood, custom spoiler, and a set of Sportmax rims and decals by Modern Image. The overall weight has been increased by over 550 lbs, but this car can still throw you back in your seat when its time to move.

This car won't win any drag races, but its at least a lot more competent than it used to be. The added weight brings it from its formerly nimble state to being more in the ranks of the Mitsubishi Lancer and Subaru STI. In my opinion at least, the new body kit improves the look dramatically, and the carbon fiber hood doesn't hurt, either.

Its orange, its cool, its kinda fast - but it still needs a name!

Posted: 31 Dec 2007, 08:31
zagames
Ghost Flames. lol

Posted: 31 Dec 2007, 09:41
Adamodell
You gave up! At least that's what you told me.... <_< :unsure: :blink:

So those cars are done?

Posted: 01 Jan 2008, 08:37
Aeon
Okay Adamodell, here's a new "revised" Ford Puma for you.

Posted: 02 Jan 2008, 01:45
Vexter
Very Nice Car Aeon

Posted: 02 Jan 2008, 06:21
Prestonfs
A Good name for the puma would be the "Hyena" BTW.