Page 1 of 1
Posted: 11 Nov 2007, 04:34
Killer Wheels
Hello!

It's hard to say, but lets go ! ^^

In about 2 weeks (I hope less!) I'll start to send most of my tracks to the web... from the oldest and awful ones to the latest (that I did not finish yet) ... I'll post one per week if all goes well, and if you are interrested to race sometimes on RVHouse maybe I'll manage a kind of "open races", I mean if I send a track in the morning the races will happen the night (well not too night :) (not necessarily on the track that where posted).

I've just started to experiment in web, but I will try to find a hoster for, or contact the current championships team (wait I will remember the name of the website). If this is not ready in 2 weeks I shall send the tracks gradually on a FTP (that I've just found it does exist !) and then transferring later.

However, if nobody is interrested in, I don't care. Meanwhile suggestions (maybe you've got some ! ^^), and if it works, maybe I would like some help, especially for web...

Meantime I'll add a few great screens of what awaits you ...

Thank you all!

Kiwi

(I may edit this post because I'm not a very good english speaker... :) )

Posted: 11 Nov 2007, 05:16
Adamodell
Cool

Posted: 12 Nov 2007, 04:09
Killer Wheels
Not too much people for now.
Anyway, here's the "aperitif screens", enjoy !

Posted: 12 Nov 2007, 04:54
Adamodell
Upload that stuff NOW!
If that doesn't jack the community back up to speed.... NOTHING WILL.

I just uploaded a new conversion to RVZT, maybe THIS track set will help with the amount of track uploads.

Posted: 12 Nov 2007, 06:37
Manmountain
Mmmm :P
Some of those tracks look awsomely addictive, I cant wait. B)

Posted: 12 Nov 2007, 07:08
zagames
Amazing! the jungle track looks fun!

Posted: 12 Nov 2007, 22:11
GWC
Great pics - they look bright and cheerful. I'm looking forward to trying them.

Geoff

Posted: 12 Nov 2007, 23:31
Skitch2
On A Negative note here KW, but why are you uploading all your work now, even unfinished? This screams of giving up on ReVolt (Evil Grinns) .

Good On Ya Killer Wheels I shall look forward to racing on them!

Posted: 12 Nov 2007, 23:38
Aeon
If he's doing one per week it sounds like he'll have plenty of time to get them finished.

And I like the look of the rally-esque tracks you've got there. The jungle one and the snowy one especially.

Posted: 13 Nov 2007, 01:41
Killer Wheels
Skitch2 @ Nov 12 2007, 07:01 PM wrote:On A Negative note here KW, but why are you uploading all your work now, even unfinished?  This screams of giving up on ReVolt (Evil Grinns) .
I'm surely not about to upload anything unfinished !!! Oooh damned !

Sorry if I wrote something that can lead to this mistake.

Just as Aeon said, I'll try to finish/fix bugs for all tracks I'm about to send.

Pleased to see that you are waiting for these. I'll do my best to give you tracks without bugs.

Manmountain, I know you're well skilled with AI editing, so maybe I'll ask you for reviewing some. Just tell me if you are ok. :)

Posted: 13 Nov 2007, 03:32
Manmountain
Killer Wheels @ Nov 12 2007, 09:11 PM wrote: Manmountain, I know you're well skilled with AI editing, so maybe I'll ask you for reviewing some. Just tell me if you are ok. :)
Yep, that's OK with me.

Posted: 13 Nov 2007, 06:58
Aylown
IMO

They all will be great to drive,and I'll be the first to try them ;)

Cheers Kiwi,never seen you back at the racing grids

Posted: 14 Nov 2007, 02:32
Killer Wheels
I had and still have trouble using some programs such as Re-Volt but I'll have a new PC to come back !

Posted: 14 Nov 2007, 07:24
APM
Dude, these tracks may be good enough to bring Cam back! Well, they'll bring me back, that's for sure! And if anybody has a problem with it, blame Killer, though he really doesn't deserve blame with these great tracks he's made.
Replying to Adeon's recent post about having a lot of time in one week... are you kidding? Most truely great tracks take a month or two to finish. Killer will probably slow down eventually trying to make better tracks, or the tracks' quality will lessen. It's always better to take a long time to make a masterpiece than to deal out millions of pieces of crap an hour.
Regards,
APM

Posted: 14 Nov 2007, 13:57
robenue
They look great, I love the last picture. Good job killer wheels.

Posted: 27 Nov 2007, 03:51
Aylown
Hey...I'm still anxiously waiting for those tracks Kiwi ;)

Posted: 27 Nov 2007, 03:55
Adamodell
Same har.

Posted: 05 Dec 2007, 07:22
Killer Wheels
Hello world !!!

One week too late, I give you the first adress to download my tracks !

You can give your opinion here ^^

good dl !

Kiwi

Posted: 07 Dec 2007, 06:11
Aylown
YAY!

KIWI CUP!

Posted: 07 Dec 2007, 23:38
Killer Wheels
LoL !

Just wait a little more, I'm still working on it.

Posted: 10 Dec 2007, 04:14
Aylown
Okey

While you're on it,I'll make my goodbye track ;)

Farewell Ayl

And maybe upload this hellufalot tracks that are on my signature

Posted: 17 Dec 2007, 00:57
Dave-o-rama
dude! sweet tracks! Can't wait to get them when I can...