Page 1 of 1
Posted: 20 Oct 2007, 05:45
Adamodell
The Re-Volt community has been dormant for about a month now, is anybody on vacation? I haven't made many appearances as well, but that is a direct reaction to nobody being around. I'm feeling lonely... :(

There hasn't been a new post to any one topic for about god knows how long...

Posted: 20 Oct 2007, 09:14
Kaki
we all caught up with real life, summer break's over and stuff you know

i find time to browse internet when i do my homework on computer, but sophmore year has given me a lot of stress lately

Posted: 20 Oct 2007, 17:47
Adamodell
Your a sophomore too? Interesting. That's what I am at the moment. I'm just saying it's odd that every single person in the community seems to be busy (except me). Odd coincidence, they are talking about amounts of homework for high school sophomores, and how it DOESN'T help test grades. :lol:

Or are you a college sophomore?
Then you wouldn't have no time at all...

Posted: 20 Oct 2007, 22:04
Kalle553
im here !!!! :P

Posted: 21 Oct 2007, 04:09
revoltkid
i am here and there are LOADS of people at rrr and rvhouse
:-)
and i am a sophomore too

Posted: 21 Oct 2007, 09:13
zagames
I don't know what you're talking about RRR... This forum and the RVR forum still have occasional posts. I still see most of the usual people, just not as often. People are just busy. There aren't really many excuses. I'm a senior in HS, I work a full-time job, and I'm in band. Needless to say, I'm short on time. I still check the forums, even if I don't have time to post. And I get the occasional free time to work on extreme tracks and what not. But I'm here.

Posted: 21 Oct 2007, 09:23
Kaki
Adamodell @ Oct 20 2007, 01:17 PM wrote: Your a sophomore too? Interesting. That's what I am at the moment. I'm just saying it's odd that every single person in the community seems to be busy (except me). Odd coincidence, they are talking about amounts of homework for high school sophomores, and how it DOESN'T help test grades. :lol:

Or are you a college sophomore?
Then you wouldn't have no time at all...
high school

Posted: 21 Oct 2007, 17:37
Adamodell
I just think that it's a weird coincidence that everybody is busy...
People I haven't seen for a week or two on the boards:
Aeon
Robenue
Kaki (until now)
Kalle553 (until now)
ZAGames (until now)
Couple other people that I'm forgetting...

Posted: 21 Oct 2007, 19:50
zagames
Like I said... I check the forums, but rarely have time to post...

Posted: 22 Oct 2007, 13:32
Skitch2
I am just waiting for the next big thing! lol

Posted: 22 Oct 2007, 16:13
Adamodell
Skitch2 @ Oct 22 2007, 09:02 AM wrote: I am just waiting for the next big thing! lol
Re-Volt 2?

Posted: 05 Nov 2007, 03:27
war_hamster
wow, Re-volt has sure come a long way. :D

All this game needs is a sequel, maybe using the same engine as this one. The graphics are amazing even on old computers. Maybe a few new tracks but the developer, and this game will do good.

Good Luck with Re-volt everybody. B) I'll still check in once in a while.
You guys, never let Re-volt die!

Posted: 15 Nov 2007, 04:18
APM
I thought u peeps were workin on a sequal & destroyin ma dreams? If not, YAY! Now in a few years I can make da sequal 2 Re-Volt! Woo-Hoo!
I'm neva here cuz Cam went away & dragged me w/ him & now we r in2 Half-Life, a first-person shooter. But wen I come back I promise I'll bring Cam & make a few tracks n cars promise.
Regards,
APM