Page 1 of 1
Posted: 19 Sep 2007, 01:24
Adamodell
Do you check out Re-Volt sites or what?

Manmountain: do not merge this with "Should I Do Conversions?"
If you don't like the topic, DELETE it.

Don't take it as an insult.

It's only a little topic for people to answer. It is of little importance.

Posted: 19 Sep 2007, 01:27
Aeon
Typically I spend my time at work working...

Posted: 19 Sep 2007, 02:34
Adamodell
Typically I stay home and be lazy or go to school and get edumacated (lol).

I thought you deleted it, until, under further observation, it is now in "Outside the pub".

I suppose this is and EVEN better place for this topic as it doesn't necessarily have to do with Re-Volt.

Posted: 19 Sep 2007, 03:33
Manmountain
Aeon @ Sep 18 2007, 08:57 PM wrote:Typically I spend my time at work working...
Yeah, funny enough, so do I.

As a Warehouse Manager the only time I spend at a computer in work is to check stock, deliveries and customer orders. That's on an intranet system with no internet access.

All work and no play make's Jack a dull boy. :wacko:

Posted: 19 Sep 2007, 05:07
Kaki
when i have an access to a computer at school i just read up on some red sox/mlb articles and check last night's score etc.. and play flash games when the librarian isn't looking

Posted: 19 Sep 2007, 05:39
Adamodell
My librarian doesn't give a f$ck.

We can do anything we want (except unauthorized downloads)

Posted: 02 Oct 2007, 21:36
re_volt
I look to my E-mail and then i go to Wikipedia so i can amaze others with my knowledge. Or then i just play games. Lol our school compys blocks almost all sites. Even Youtube and Miniclip. #### i hate it. If there would,nt be blocks.....Grr.

Posted: 12 Apr 2008, 21:51
chriselston
Usually, I download Re-Volt on to the school computer, play my friends (who have also downloaded it) on Re-Volt, and hope that we get away with it. Usually, the library doesn't care much for security, but we take things cautiously. :ph43r: