Page 1 of 1
Posted: 04 Sep 2007, 12:27
robenue
Hey guys, I made 3 new cars. Just about the Bandit though all cars I make that look like glass is my idea and i'm gonna make a pack so please don't steal my idea. Thanks rob!

NEW CARS:

!Glass Bandit
!Hot Hatch - New Model ( CONVERTED) [ Thanks for the help MM for the wheels ]
Blue Candy Pebbles

Posted: 05 Sep 2007, 00:48
Kalle553
hope they look great :) :P

Posted: 05 Sep 2007, 05:03
Manmountain
Cars have been repacked and approved.

Thanks for the mention of the help I gave you :rolleyes:

Posted: 11 Sep 2007, 04:10
Adamodell
EDIT: Edited for being too offensive. :lol:

Posted: 11 Sep 2007, 05:05
Manmountain
Kiss as much @55 as you want, I aint approving any more cars until the recently approved have had at least a weeks listing.
As the list will only show the last ten approved on the main page, and most people wont bother to search for other cars newly added.
I currently have 7 to approve, so be patient.

Also I have been asked to work longer hours and so reducing my time at the PC,
it's now gone 12:30 am, and I need to be up for work by 7:30, so I get very little quality sleep. -_-

If you need something to take up your time, instead of knocking out quick conversions, try and create you own conversion tutorial including your own personal tips and tricks. ;)

Posted: 11 Sep 2007, 08:10
Adamodell
Good idea about the conversion tutorial, but I do crank 'em out too quick.
My tutorial would be quite lame.

But I got what you said just fine. I didn't think you would take it so negatively.

Whatever, I have to go to bed now (and get quality sleep) ;)

I will be more careful on what I post, and I will take into consideration what you said about waiting a week.

I might make a tutorial now that I think about it.

And I wasn't kissing your "@55" as you put it, I was just trying to even out the negativity of the post. It's better than me saying something like "Manmountain, you suck, update the cars & tracks you got 1337 pwned oooh" (not that I think that)

Thanks for responding so quickly, and make sure you get that "quality sleep".

Sorry Manmountain (not @55 kissing). :(

Only 7 cars, I thought you would of had more than that.