Page 1 of 1
Posted: 23 Aug 2007, 03:33
Adamodell
Everytime I log on to RVZT (every 5 hours) there is 1 comment, sometimes none.

Even in the pub there isn't as much action as a month ago.

Couple weeks ago and everybody was posting on everything!

Interesting, I just want to hear people's thoughts on this.

IF ANYBODY WILL EVEN BE THERE TO RESPOND....

The only topic that's even being touched at the moment is Skitch2's roll call.

Respond if you are there.

It's gettin' lonely 'round here. :(

Thanks
Adamodell
:)

Posted: 23 Aug 2007, 04:25
jaseaka
well, i guess u not read the world wide calendar! Aug 18-Sept. 3rd is resting times. ppl liek to free themselves
take trips, leave the chaos of the world. no phone, no net, tv, coffee maker...

Posted: 23 Aug 2007, 04:33
Adamodell
Well, I have enough school to keep me distracted.

Thanks for responding.
I thought I was the only person alive in a sea of dead people. <_<

Posted: 23 Aug 2007, 08:58
Aeon
If it helps at all I spend most of my time moderating forums in another community. I mostly only visit here after to see how many downloads my cars have so far. :)

Posted: 23 Aug 2007, 16:23
Adamodell
What "community" is this? :o

Posted: 23 Aug 2007, 20:15
Aeon
An evil place where megalomanic obsessed anime fans struggle for dominance against an elitist group of super-programmers, all the while the innocent victims struggle to maintain control over their own little domains in relative peace. Be warned, once you enter you're never allowed to leave.

http://www.byond.com/

(Don't believe what the front page says, BYOND is an evil all-absorbing death trap!)

Posted: 23 Aug 2007, 20:32
Dave-o-rama
XD
i have no internet access @ my house, so i use the library computers whenever i can. school starts in 2 weeks for me :(

Posted: 23 Aug 2007, 23:32
zagames
I'm here. I've been very busy with my new website though. http://revolt.zackattackgames.com The forum is my current project, and when I get home tonight, I'll add the final piece, member registration. As far as I know, every other bug has been fixed. IF you want to play around, be my guest. Please let me know of any problems. And soon, the forum's member database might be tied to the RVR member database. Enjoy!!! Later,
Zach

Posted: 24 Aug 2007, 06:34
Adamodell
Thanks for all the responses! :D

Whatever though. I'll probably only be able to release cars on weekends (if I even do.)

The only problem is that I like relaxing when I get home and PCs just don't do that for me. Anyway I gotta give my Xbox 360 some love. I had to get hit by a car (not on purpose) to get it. We sued and we got 700 dollars (u.s.) My dad got 200 and I got 500.
Nobody believes me though. :P

Whatever. Hope to see all you people (and myself lol) next time.

I'm out.