Page 1 of 1
Posted: 27 Jul 2007, 13:29
Skitch2
OK I think I have given enough time and still nothing.To all of the people in this forum.... I am a Track designer !! Not a racer sorry but thats just the way it is.

I need to know what is going on in this community to be able to make tracks that will benifit you all.

I will not be posting on a forum every day just to keep the account and its about time you (actual Re-Volt fans) Realised this.

So I am now asking for a little bit of back up here guys. I have been around this scene for some time as you all know and it upsets me to think that you lot are gonna let this little hitler run a forum in this manner. You all say that this is the most active forum???

The mind boggles.

So, I have many tracks in the works still that i want to get out here but I am dam well sure that I aint doing nothin untill you all start posting in forums that people (who are just too buisy and have stuff to do inbetween Re-Volt) can read.

MM you can move this or delete as an when you see fit dood!

Posted: 27 Jul 2007, 20:48
GWC
Well said, sir :)

Posted: 27 Jul 2007, 21:28
arto
It's not very active nowadays... RV Pub and Re-Volt Forum seem to be more active currently.

Posted: 28 Jul 2007, 23:31
zagames
Yes. The RRR seems to be dying. I haven't been active at all on there, just checking every now and then. But I think RST finally lost his control. I'm trying to put together a forum to centralize a member database, and also, hopefully get it running strong soon. Although, at the moment, these administrators are doing a good job, and I see no reason to fully start up a new forum at this time.

Posted: 29 Jul 2007, 00:23
Skitch2
Yup I am happy to base my self here and RVZT and ill keep the Creation point site going for deeper max related stuff.

But i think that there are still enough of us about to liven it up a bit.

I will be releasing some stuff that i have been dooing on the quiet very soon and then ill mainly help people with max.

I want sombody to start an MIRC chat room that is easy to get into and one we can premote fully to dragg people in there and hopfully (Unlike re volt chat on austnet) stick to re volt related topics.

Posted: 30 Jul 2007, 01:57
Manmountain
Although mIRC has certain benefits and features, to me the best place to get actual current feedback and interaction is RV House.

Yes, I know it's mainly racing but where else will you get direct input from currently active ReVolt members ?

Posted: 30 Jul 2007, 02:21
Skitch2
Yup MM Getting House in order as we speak.

Good to hear from you dood!

Posted: 06 Aug 2007, 08:25
APM
It's my fault that RRR is dieing.
And I'm proud as hell that it is! ^_^