Page 1 of 1
Posted: 07 Jun 2007, 03:49
Dave-o-rama
for those of you who have seen my posts @ RVHO and Racing Wheels, you know about the freakin' electric company that cut our power and and forced us to run on a generator. But now, as if no electricity isnt enough, THEY KNOCKED OUT THE INTERNET AT MY HOUSE. so im posting at the library right now. not good. so im asking just one little favor of someone - if anyone who RST has a little respect for could tell him about my situation, then please do so. Because no computer that is currently internet-enabled uses firefox, so i cant get on RRR and tell him myself. But don't worry - i'll still be making cars and an occasional track with the time i now have. ;)

Regards,
Dave

(P.S. tell RST about this!)

(P.S.S. Hi! :lol:)

(P.S.S.S. ok im done ;))

Posted: 07 Jun 2007, 17:42
arto
RRR works on Internet Explorer nowadays.

Posted: 08 Jun 2007, 04:49
Dave-o-rama
i tried RRR on IE the other day here at the library, but it didnt work.

but anywayz, good newz! my dad finally got a job and our internet should be coming back on at any second. :)!!!!!!

Posted: 08 Jun 2007, 09:33
arto
RRR needs JavaScript to be turned on for it to work. Your library might have set it off to avoid viruses or stuff.

But anyhoo, cool you'll get the mighty Internet back.

Posted: 09 Jun 2007, 03:11
Dave-o-rama
yea, hopefully. and RRR needs to cool down with the scripts. Has anyone told RST about my situation yet?

Posted: 10 Jun 2007, 00:48
Dave-o-rama
...maybe not, but the internet at my house should be coming back on monday. w00t!

Posted: 13 Jun 2007, 04:47
Dave-o-rama
... and it still hasnt. *shot*