Page 1 of 1
Posted: 12 Aug 2005, 01:27
Skitch2
My Latest is now available over at RVZT.

Please shuv some feed back at me for this one as I am getting old and need all the encouragment i can get these days lol.

Cheers all.

Posted: 12 Aug 2005, 02:31
Manmountain

Name : Images Of Giza
Author : Skitch2
Difficulty : Easy-Medium
Length : 392m
Size : 2.96 Mb

Download HERE Courtesy of RVZT

Well! what can I say, Skitch has out done himself again, a classic masterpiece.
The race flow is fast and sharp.
One small problem, IMHO the AI needs a little work.

IMO 9.5/10 B)

Not sure if was my PC with to much work load, but there seemed to be a sort of jerk/frame skip when moving from section to section. :huh:

Posted: 12 Aug 2005, 05:25
Skitch2
the jerk ( if your imagination is like mine ) is the tomb doors slamming down behind you dood lol

No it is a glitch with the RV camera. I wanted to seal off each section so you couldnt go backwards and I am afraid that unless you use the bumper cam you will see a slight slamm while going through the doors. ( I like the imagination answer better lol )

Posted: 12 Aug 2005, 16:44
arto
This is a very good intense track! Great atmospheric graphics too with fine details. Somehow the atmosphere brings to my mind the old Ekla track Age of Miracles, in a good way.

The readme suggests racing the track with the bronze cars (RC bandit & company), but it is well raceable with the faster cars of the game such as Toyeca too.

Great work Skitch, I'm sure this one will be played a lot online judging by the initial impression of the racers that were trying it yesterday.

Posted: 12 Aug 2005, 20:04
piN
Hi,

This is the first track I have downloaded in some time now and I have to say that after I got used to some of the corners I realy enjoy racing it.

The graphics are very good and the whole atmosphere is top, well done keep up the good work and so far all your tracks have been to a very good standard.

piN

(Josh)

Posted: 03 Oct 2005, 21:07
SuPeRTaRD
as pretty as an acclaim track! skitch has honed his craft to a finely tuned blah blah blha.... really excellent track old pal! he just gets better & better at making these :)

funny thing is he's still learning things.. i raced it & then asked him if he knew about the trigger that lowers cameras for driving under low bridges..

anyways,.. always love to check out a skitchy level, the graphics always blow me away!

skitch & I are supposed to do a colabaration project someday when i have time & resources

i hope that happens b4 i forget all the tricks up my sleeves

Posted: 03 Oct 2005, 22:22
The_noik
Wow, looks good, need to test that one! B)

Posted: 30 Jul 2006, 16:48
toy soldier and X-mouse
:) make more tracks like this one :)