Page 1 of 1
Posted: 20 May 2007, 08:49
Aylown
Hello

We can see in Revolt Le Mans track a different kind of lego,I wonder if those low track pieces can be made into a prm kit for common use,they are so low,almost like they are a single PRM or a texture to the ground

I'm amazed by track,since it's so god damly hard not to get red exed,I like it very much,and would like to make something similar

Since I have absolutely nothing to do while I wait for Zach to finish our Ye New Fun Shoppe Max Building for me to start instance it like a mad man :lol:

And Also,Expect new creations from the both of us,since he can make what I cant,3d structures,and I can turn them into raceable things ;)

Posted: 20 May 2007, 22:41
GWC
It's a long time since I tried this track, but I would say that the author has used wscale, by srmalloy, to reduce the overall height.

This is a program that has been IMHO under-used by track makers; however, Sean released 2 tracks using it - Scale Factor and Super Flat GP, both are at RVZT.

I also used it for Big Square - this was intended as a test of it, and I didn't intend to release it!

Sean also produced a version that worked on all 3 axis, but this was not released and, I believe, only given to TMAM - see their All Scaled. Also at RVZT.

Geoff

Posted: 20 May 2007, 22:47
Manmountain
Yes, I got the latest Wscale from TheMeandMe and have hosted it on my site, in the Tool shed section.
Works very similar to RVsizer except it's for world (trackname.W) files.

The thing with the original was that you could still use the original lego AI, POS and Zone files, but with the new version, if you alter either the lenght or width of the track then you will need to edit the AI, POS and Zones to suit, more work than some are willing to attempt.

Although with the use of RVGlue and the Tazsplit command you can put the floor and the wall at the same level without effecting camera angles, as Hilaire9 did with his Interlagos track, another good race track, but very fast flowing unlike the Le Mans track.

Posted: 06 Nov 2007, 03:34
Killer Wheels
I post here because I do not want to create a new topic.

The following message is aimed especially at Manmountain which has done the AI of the AMCO asphalt track project.

I sent you an email but had not reply so I ask you here :

Could you send me the latest version of the AI ? The one that work the best with most of the cars...
Thanks in advance :)

Greetings

KW

Posted: 06 Nov 2007, 03:55
Manmountain
I sent the best AI both normal and reverse to CD090580.
I have had a bad virus a few week back and as yet have not reinstalled my backups, that is if I backed up that AI. :rolleyes:
I will have to see if I still have it, give me a few days as real life & work is quite hectic at the moment, OK? :mellow:

Posted: 06 Nov 2007, 17:39
Killer Wheels
Sure ^^
This track can wait a few days more !