Page 1 of 1
Posted: 16 May 2007, 21:33
Manmountain
Greetings to all. :)

There is now a new section for all online racing information, to help and assist global interaction within the Re-Volt community.

Since the introduction of forum viewing limitation for guest and the requirement of logging in there has been very few spam attacks, so I appreciate all of you putting up with this and encourage guest to register and become fully involved. B)

There is a rumour that Re-Volt and the community is losing interest, well I can asure you that this is the opinion of a select few.
Considering the age of the game and the diverse competition of other racing sims and game systems, I think that the level of interest and interaction has remained constant. ;)

Thank you all for your attention.

Posted: 20 Aug 2007, 05:26
Manmountain
It's official!
Re-Volt is now 8 years old and is still going strong. B)

Posted: 21 Sep 2007, 04:04
Manmountain
Log in to check out the latest conversions of awsome cars created by Adamodell, Aeon and Robenue.

And theres more to come... even better. :o :burnout:

Posted: 18 Nov 2007, 18:21
Manmountain
Please welcome and accept on to the administration team GWC (Geoff). :)

GWC has been upgraded to Moderator, and with his wisdom and maturity I'm sure he will help keep this forum providing the friendly and informative atmosphere we have come to expect within the Re-Volt community. B)

I would also like to thank jaseaka & zagames who were very close in the running, and if the need requires it, may still be promoted to Mod's. ;)

Posted: 22 Aug 2013, 23:39
DSL_Tile
News about a member of our community = I will sorely miss him as he was a key member of our community that did a lot to help anyone, he was my best friend and mentor as he tought me so much about the editing of revolt with Max program. He was also a cutup in #revolt-chat room an...d kept it lively for many years. He lived in Austin Texas for some years and we coresponded to each other thru the mail and he was going to stop by my house on his way back to Montana but I missed him cause I was not home. :/ I will miss him but will remember all the fun & good things about him, there was nobody quite like the SuPeRTaRD we knew. On September 7 there will be a Life Celebration for him by his family and I will be celebrating him on that day. In remembrance of SuPeRTaRD R.I.P.

here is a link to the news page = http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/crews-re ... index.html

Posted: 23 Aug 2013, 05:58
Iron Bob
Farewell Buddy :'(

Posted: 24 Aug 2013, 13:40
mmudshark
Sad news indeed. :(

Thanks for letting us know DSLT.

Posted: 07 Sep 2013, 23:31
Adamodell
I only just noticed this because I was configuring forum profiles. I first saw it on RVDev because it was "Important News" about him. It's sad to hear, every time I talked to him he was really nice and fun, seemed to love life.

Also... it's September 7th. o.o Weird coincidence I just found out today.

We would've never known if it weren't for you, Tile, so thanks.

Posted: 17 Sep 2013, 18:08
Manmountain
I too had many amusing moments with SuPeRTaRD in #revolt-chat
This is an image he once sent me,

I would like to think this is his salute to all who did not appreciate the work he did. B)

You will be sincerly missed by many. :hi-bye: