Page 1 of 1
Posted: 21 Apr 2007, 00:20
hr1100
why don't you guys play it? it is so nerve-wracking :)

Posted: 21 Apr 2007, 06:13
Dave-o-rama
i like to cuz its the only thing im good at, but nobody plays with me :(

EDIT:immaturityimmaturityimmaturityimmaturityimmaturityimmaturityimmaturityimmaturityimmaturityimmaturity...

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 15:00
praful
Even i like battle tag, don't know why people don't play it
Are there custom battle tag tracks?
i would be happy if i found some.

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 16:45
Dave-o-rama
Try here and here. Just beware, most people don't play custom battle tracks online.

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 17:54
praful
i play with my dorm-mates (not online) and
we love battle tag

and one thing dude

this is really frustrating and funny

in your track In My House Battle(downloaded it just now) i could no find the star

--
praful

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 18:36
urnemanden
I like an occasional Battle Tag but I quickly get tired of it if I join too often. It takes ten times as many Single Races with pickups before I get tired of that on the other hand. :)

Custom battle tags could be fun, but it's a bit messy to replace stock tracks with them all the time. I don't know about WolfR4, but 1.2 doesn't support them otherwise does it? I seem to have forgotten..

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 19:06
Dave-o-rama
urnemanden @ Oct 2 2011, 09:06 AM wrote: but 1.2 doesn't support them otherwise does it?
It does not. WolfR4 does (?), but as of right now 1.2 doesn't like custom battle tracks.
praful wrote:and one thing dude

this is really frustrating and funny

in your track In My House Battle(downloaded it just now) i could no find the star
I found it, took me a while though. I'm assuming you know that hitting the reposition button makes you jump?

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 19:38
praful
ya of course I know how to jump

and found the star finally :D
probably i dint find it the first time because i dint search properly :P

and

one will enjoy battle tag when all the players are at one place(which is the case with me)

--
Praful

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 19:45
praful
i dont understand why Battle tag is neglected by devlopers, track makers ect

--
praful

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 19:56
Dave-o-rama
This:
urnemanden @ Oct 2 2011, 09:06 AM wrote: 1.2 doesn't support them
(as of right now.) And since most people use Re-Volt 1.2 when racing online, custom battle tag tracks have little chance of being relevant.
urne wrote: it's a bit messy to replace stock tracks with them all the time.
this is probably why.

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 20:29
Phantom
I love Battle tags too.
So I also wonder like you guys why is that we don't play it that much.

The only reason why I get bored sometimes is because we can only play 4 different levels in 1 session, while in single race we can play 13 or more, without the need of replacing any of our stock levels.

I believe that when Re-Volt 1.2 natively supports custom battle levels, track makers will be much more interested in making battle tracks and we won't get bored so easily.

At least that's what I think. :)

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 20:50
Dave-o-rama
Phantom @ Oct 2 2011, 10:59 AM wrote: I believe that when Re-Volt 1.2 natively supports custom battle levels, track makers will be much more interested in making battle tracks and we won't get bored so easily.
This.

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 22:51
praful
hope that happens soon :)

--
Praful