Page 1 of 1
Posted: 26 Mar 2007, 06:46
Aylown
Hi arto

I would like to have that grading system deactivated on my tracks from now on

Leaving only the comment page

Thank you

My bad,after seeing mathing the grades,I would rather not post my tracks here anymore

I dont want my tracks to be raced by the masses,they are too slow and bad racers to appreciate the pure flow of art

Graphics are not the best,nor is the flow,but differently from the tracks they love,Like Toy World 1,you cant do this one,full speed ahead,and without a single mistake

My tracks will be rather posted on a private domain,for those who simply want to race it a lot,for my friends,not for everybody

I'm passionate for my work,I would like to silence my oposition,because I consider them Heartless for those who put the effort on the tracks

I dont grade those horrible newbie legos because of that,I dont want to discorage new makers,but they seem to have no Pity

Right now I'll be around RVZT,grading the tracks as I see fit,no mercy for the horrible ones,I'll gladly put 1 in flow

I get offended,because those who grade,dont often comment,I dont know what they disliked,but I assure you,I'll never make easy tracks,I wont make tracks like Human,never,he rules,but I would like more respect with my work

I complained about this last time I posted a track,and hil uploaded here because he wanted,but next ones will be only mines,and they wont be released to the Single Player Mass

Hell,I'll even make the A.I suck so bad in Single player,It will be horrible

Just to say a piece of my mind,no extreme suck,if you cant race it,it's either because you want to do it full speed,or it's because you dont have enough practice

If you say it sucks,you are probably sucky yourself,for not driving it correctly

Regards

Ayl
-Maker of Photon Launcher & Museum 4
-3ยบ of The World Racer
-Leader of NRL clan
-And a Probably cuter person than all of the ones whom are reading this ;) (LOL)

Posted: 26 Mar 2007, 09:24
arto
Thank you,

you're the first track creator who has openly and clearly said they'd like the grading system disabled for their tracks. So I shall implement it when I get the time. Too bad I don't have the time right now.

I can of course remove your track from RVZT if you so wish.

Posted: 26 Mar 2007, 17:59
rickyd
I want the grade on my tracks please.
Even though only 1/2 of them get one.
Look at my track canyon jump.
Menny hours of work and a grade of 5.
Waaa I want my mommy.

Live with it and get on with what you like
dont worry about pepo who just do nothing
but try to cut you.
I dont even here them.
Later

Posted: 26 Mar 2007, 18:02
rickyd
And RE-VOLT dont suck.

Posted: 27 Mar 2007, 01:12
Aylown
No arto,you dont need to remove the track,but In future releases I would like to see that system implemented

I find numbers heartless,they dont have the warmth of a person complaining,and that's why I didnt like it,as you see,in my comment I wasnt complaining about drifty comment,I was commenting of who voted that low in Flow

Anywayz,Just to follow rickyd line,In a week,here comes the newest creation!

Museum4 Reversed,and with a few added parts(Harder)

And not to fake our fellow racers,the gfx already says it alone for the Flow of the track:

I will put a few Glass walls to simulate Invis Walls(Of course they are not invisible though),I will put a few lasers with Reposition Triggers

Posted: 27 Mar 2007, 05:26
rickyd
Im very happy to see the new creations.
Dont be a sissy on your tracks grade.
If you put yourself on a public place you
will be cut by pepo that like to play with
sharp words. Yes words cut like a knife.

I dont get cut by the donkeys no more.
I have hardened my self as you will have to do
to so whatever bugs you-you will pass over it.

If you put yourself in the light thay will come.
So be tuff.

Posted: 27 Mar 2007, 07:41
APM
I think that one should not be able to grade a track or car unless they have commented on it.
That should help a bit.

Posted: 28 Mar 2007, 00:42
Aylown
Dude what can you say?

You are the harshest and heartless of all

"No offense,but boring"

That's what you say,yet in legos you guys like to say "ooohhh nice,good flow"

Anyways,I will keep my planning and do the tracks,not for the assholes,but for the people who will enjoy a racing challenge ;)

And Also,I am making the sequel of Domestic Disturbance 2,The max model is done,of the house,But I wanted help in making the Ramps(I'm bad at it) and Texturing

Aside from that,that track should be ready for instancing :ph43r:

Anyone who KNOWS how to make those things,please e-mail me at thalesbelchior@hotmail.com

And I will send you the .max file,so it can be edit ;)

Posted: 28 Mar 2007, 07:39
APM
Yes, I am evil aren't I?
Mwahaha!!!
I will bash everybody's creations until they turn into pieces of cardboard!
And Lego bricks will fly at your head like 3000 fish heads flying at your window!
Mwahahahaha!!!

Posted: 15 Apr 2007, 20:35
Dave-o-rama
loool apm

and ayl, you are basically quitting revolt because you want almost everything your way... so what if people dont like your tracks? Everyone hated my Surreality and what did i do?

pretty much nothing lol :lol:

and for the track grades, people are gonna give you bad votes, its how life works. You have good tracks and you have bad ones, and Museum 4 was a great one, a classic ;)

So i put up with the track grades and bad comments, why doesnt everyone just tough it out like me?

God, this is kinda sad coming from a 12-year old :P lol :lol:

Posted: 15 Apr 2007, 23:21
Aeon
You need to make a Surreality 2 that's like the Phantom Road in F-Zero GX:
http://www.smashboards.com/fzero/worlds/phantomroad.php

No walls! Just go as fast as you can around twisty, sometimes tricky corners without falling off the edge! And if you can, use a variety of textures to create a nice color change effect while you drive it. And say hasta la vista to all them super-pro machines. Definitely wouldn't be a wall-banger!

That's what you say,yet in legos you guys like to say "ooohhh nice,good flow"
Yeah that's because its pretty hard to have bad flow in a lego track unless you use dramatic height changes and chicanes everywhere, and then actually release your track like an idiot. Lego tracks by nature make it hard to get lost and hard to get stuck, so its not hard to have good flow. Typically the only obstacles you'll encounter are walls and almost always at an angle (except for square corners) where you'll glance off, slow down, but keep going.

The difference between a lego track's "good flow" and your Museum track's not so good flow, is that the Museum track had numerous places where you miss the exit, hit a wall, and its dead stop. Back up, redirect yourself, and try again - which is doubly bad when the exit you missed was a jump and your car has poor acceleration, meaning you crawl up the ramp and over - and doubly bad again if the ramp leads to a jump that you can't cross without enough speed. One of my slow AI cars spent about 5 minutes repeating that process - respawn, crawl up ramp, fall off edge. Respawn, crawl up ramp, fall off edge...

Maybe you like it that way. But a lot of people don't. A lot of people play games in order to enjoy them, not to get frustrated. So if you build a track the way you like it knowing that a lot of other people don't like it that way, don't be surprised when your ratings aren't astronomical.

Posted: 16 Apr 2007, 00:26
Dave-o-rama
Aeon @ Apr 15 2007, 06:51 PM wrote: You need to make a Surreality 2 that's like the Phantom Road in F-Zero GX:
http://www.smashboards.com/fzero/worlds/phantomroad.php
man, if only i could... i would need max for something as nice lookin as that. ;)

Posted: 16 Apr 2007, 04:03
Aeon
Couldn't you use prmbend and just merge a bunch of twisted track pieces together?

Posted: 19 Apr 2007, 03:49
Dave-o-rama
lol... ill try and work the thing, but im loaded with other track ideas, and im lazy :lol:
perhaps ill try it someday...