Page 1 of 1
Posted: 18 Feb 2007, 09:55
APM
I made a new car!
Take that, people that said I couldn't make a new car!
It's not just a re-paint.
Momentum is a rookie based on Sprinter XL. I upped the top speed by 1 mph.
It has a special characteristic; I'll let you guys figure it out.
However, this special characteristic comes with side effects. The car is quite vulmnerable to fireworks and water balloons (if they hit), and is prone to spinning out if it takes a bad crash into a wall or another car.
Another side effect is that the AI sucks with this car most of the time.
I am making higher-level Momentums, so I haven't sent my car to RVZT. I will send them when I have finished all of them.
You can find Momentum and updates to the pack here.
Cruise the rest of my site if you want to.

Posted: 21 Feb 2007, 03:34
Dave-o-rama
its not that hard to figure out, but i won't spoil it. next time we race whit momentum APM, i might actually win cuz i've tried to practice with it :lol:

Posted: 21 Feb 2007, 05:35
APM
As if! I made the car, I probably know it the best and know how to handle it the best.
WARNING: I suspect that getting used to the handling is, for you guys, VERY HARD! But you won't believe how hard it is to switch back! Even now I'm trying to straighten out my turning skills with RC Bandit. Just thought you should know.

Posted: 23 Feb 2007, 23:26
Huki
what does AMP like so much about cats+guns?

anyway,nice car

Posted: 02 Mar 2007, 19:05
Filipe Monteiro
thats why his neko is outta control! too much cats & guns!

Posted: 07 Aug 2007, 08:18
APM
Well, I'm near done tweaking Momentum to make Momentum II, the Amateur version of Momentum. Thing is, with higher speeds, I will need to tweak stuff such as the turn radius. I'm using the pretty fast Candy Pebbles as a reference. I'll post again when I'm done updating.
BTW, I'm trying to get the handling of Momentum back. @_@ It is a pain! Tip, let go of the acceleration button on turns if you want to. I forgot about that, now it's helping me a bit. Also, because of the increased Momentum, a single slip-up could be your worst, dustiest nightmare.
Thanks,
APM

Posted: 08 Aug 2007, 04:46
revoltkid
i practicly drive momentum 24/7 cuz it is my favorite car

Posted: 08 Aug 2007, 08:30
APM
lol, cool!
well, you've probably mastered the difficult handling by now.
I've decided to skip ahead to Momentum Advance, the Advanced version of Momentum. Rookie and Amateur are too similar, so I decided to ditch Momentum II. After I smooth out the handling as good as I had Momentum II, I'll release Momentum Advance and then work on Momentum Pro, then Momentum SuperPro, then see if I have the attention span to get any better.
Regards,
APM