Page 1 of 1
Posted: 02 Feb 2007, 18:45
revoltkid
Can random posts be posted in Outside the Pub? I mean, it is
"outside the pub".

i don't think so....but just as long that it is appropiate and it isn't like "hi every body" or "i'm back" or "yo yo yo homeys....watcha doin'? pimp dawg"
i believe just as long that it is an "APPROPIATE" subject...it is ok.
thx
what do u think?

Posted: 02 Feb 2007, 21:13
Manmountain
Any topic that is not really ReVolt related can be posted in the 'Outside The Pub' section, as long as remains respectful and does not instigate malicious or agressive arguement.
Obviously total garbage will depend on it's humourous factor.

Posted: 10 Feb 2007, 11:08
re_volt
Screen stalls (i dont know how to say it) and error message appears.
English is not my motherlanguage.

Posted: 10 Feb 2007, 11:20
re_volt
Ok.....Let,s go to battle with Re-Volt again.
Like 2 Days ago I tryed it.

Posted: 12 Feb 2007, 21:16
arto
APM @ Feb 12 2007, 03:19 AM wrote: I think that ManMountain is being lazy. Not only hasn't he moved my comments, but he has not deleted a post in Re-Volt Cars that is unrelated to Re-Volt cars, and to Re-Volt for that matter.
Sire,

regarding this matter and perhaps others too of similar nature, it is good to remind oneself that even men made in the image of mountains are people too. That means even they might have other pressing matters to do, that us normal people made of flesh do, and might not be able to do commit themselves to admin jobs each day.

A little patience goes a long way. If mountains can sit millions of years (or at least 6000 years if you are into creationism) in the place dear God has positioned them, surely we puny humans can have patience of few days too.

Posted: 13 Feb 2007, 02:01
dylan
APM @ Feb 10 2007, 06:32 AM wrote:@No more problems! I hate them!
I understand your frustruation, but maybe a way to get answers is to tell us what tilt is?!?!
The following is not aimed at you, re-volt, but at the whole world...
WHAT THE HECK IS TILT?!?!?!
Ah, good thing I got that out of my system. ^_^
Well in the old days when video games were Pin Ball folks who wanted to get their jollies mashing buttons headed down to the local game room and dropped coins into a pin ball machine.

For those unfamiliar with Pin Ball it is game played in an enclosed sloped environment where the player attempt to keep a heavy metal ball in play by striking it with remotly controled paddles. The Ball bounces around this environment strking devices that are electronicaly rigged to trigger sound effects, flashing lights and a wide variety of mechanical actions. The player must avoid the ball exiting at the bottom of the table. If this happens too many times the game is over. If the player is able to post a sufficiently high score he is certain to make it with one of the pin ball floozies that frequently hang around the pin ball parlors wearing short shorts and chewing gum.

Players would often become frustrated with the paltry control the paddles afforded and would attempt to influence that shiny metal avatar by bodily shifting the entire gaming device. This became such a problem (damage to equipment, player injury, decreased revenue) that later machines came equiped with a sensor that detected if the machine were egregiously unlevel in which case all control would shut down leaving the ball to plummet unceremoniously to the bottom of the table and in large bright letters would be displayed the word:

"TILT"

Posted: 13 Feb 2007, 10:44
re_volt
Well in the old days when video games were Pin Ball folks who wanted to get their jollies mashing buttons headed down to the local game room and dropped coins into a pin ball machine.

For those unfamiliar with Pin Ball it is game played in an enclosed sloped environment where the player attempt to keep a heavy metal ball in play by striking it with remotly controled paddles. The Ball bounces around this environment strking devices that are electronicaly rigged to trigger sound effects, flashing lights and a wide variety of mechanical actions. The player must avoid the ball exiting at the bottom of the table. If this happens too many times the game is over. If the player is able to post a sufficiently high score he is certain to make it with one of the pin ball floozies that frequently hang around the pin ball parlors wearing short shorts and chewing gum.

Players would often become frustrated with the paltry control the paddles afforded and would attempt to influence that shiny metal avatar by bodily shifting the entire gaming device. This became such a problem (damage to equipment, player injury, decreased revenue) that later machines came equiped with a sensor that detected if the machine were egregiously unlevel in which case all control would shut down leaving the ball to plummet unceremoniously to the bottom of the table and in large bright letters would be displayed the word:

"TILT"

Lol i have said many times ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHERLANGUAGE.
I cant even make quote Lol me.

Posted: 13 Feb 2007, 13:56
arto
APM @ Feb 12 2007, 11:13 PM wrote: Yeah, well, people made in the image of letters are people, too, and don't deserve to be called "Serious Noob", nor be restricted from posting a comment in all but one forum, nor be unable to access their own and others' profiles, nor be unable to change anything on their profile except their signature, nor be unable to send a message using a PM system just because of the arrogance of the admin that was made in the image of a mountain!
Why wouldn't people be deserved to be restricted? It happens all the time. In communist china they can't even access wikipedia. Imagine that! In retrospect you have things quite well. From what you say I imagine you are feeling like you are in the deepest lairs of Abu Ghair, being denied of food, water, and at the same time suffering enormous torture in the hands of a cruel dictator. Instead I think your plight is more comparable to you being in a house where your parents have told you to stay in your room.

Now then, I can see you are a serious Re-Volt fan, with dedication and willpower to match even the fiercest enemies that happen to cross your path. You have also shown skills in guerrilla warfare that make lesser men green with envy.

Taken all that into account, why not go to the RRR forum if you find the Mountain that this Pub locates uncomfortable? RRR is a forum where the presence of Mountains have been wiped clean with nuclear bombs and other assorted weapons. It is ruled by a benevolent dictator who wants to give power to the people. But he also is ruthless enough to protect the Forum from forces he sees as a threat to the utopia. There are other RV forums too where you can make your presence known.