Page 1 of 1
Posted: 16 Jul 2005, 22:09
Warhawk
hey is it possible 2 make custom weapons?

Posted: 16 Jul 2005, 22:19
Manmountain
No, but yes... :D
As in, you can not create a weapon that will do a specific action, but you could edit the graphic and the sound of a current weapon. This would give the impression of a new weapon.
What kind of weapon are you thinking of that could actually be useful ? other than what there already is.

Posted: 17 Jul 2005, 05:20
Warhawk
well i was thinkin if there was a ricoret or whatever it calls from the Twisted metal series (if u know that game). it bounces the wall 6 times. 2) a modifying fire cracker it could perfectly hom like a homing missle. 3)i don't know wat it calls, if u played twisted metal 2,3,black, as axel a big car with 2 wheels.

Posted: 03 Oct 2005, 21:12
SuPeRTaRD
scloink & i talked about replacing the current graphics of the weapons with silly stuff, like the balloon would become a cow that moo's when thrown & explodes into milk when it hits something

etc.

there was also a weapons trainer, but it only worked on a certain patch version that was rare,..

morph was gonna make the trainer run on the 12-7 patch for me someday, but i guess he forgot or got a life or something

blah blah..

filling a low spot in a track with 200 of the ballbearing powerups was/is quite the sight to be seen

mile long oilslicks are neat too :)

Posted: 03 Oct 2005, 21:44
Manmountain
I have the Trainer on my site, and it includes a working Revolt.exe and a Readme to explaine it all.
Pickup's Trainer ;)

Well, at least it worked OK for me. :P

Posted: 03 Oct 2005, 22:20
The_noik
Maybe I could try something with the textures of the weapons? :huh: