Page 1 of 1
Posted: 21 Jan 2007, 23:48
ADX
It has come to my attention that Skitch2 and Hilaire9 have also been banned from the RRR forum for some breach of the forum rules.

Now if this idea is ever going to work (and I really want it to) then banning prominent community members like this needs to stop. :mellow:

So, as a gesture of peace between myself (my own opinions) and the RRR forum and it's administrators, I would like to publically announce that if anyone wishes to post any subject regarding RRR or projects from RST then they may do so without restrictions, normal forum policy will still apply as to content.

This is not an admittance to right or wrongs of any individual, but rather a means to an end, this project is worth while if we all pull together, in the same direction. ;)

I shall now give full access to the previous posted material, as it has it's own section.
You're right about this is crashing into two or more parts.
We are ALL a community, and we need to help up mutually.
I hope the new Community Project help us to solidify into a great and big community.

We all play RV, we all love RV, and we all want RV stills alive, so, don't fight between us.

[OFFTOPIC]: Read the last line of this site, and see what will happen here if we keep "fighting". Help yourself.

Thanks, bro B)

Posted: 22 Jan 2007, 19:38
Manmountain
Well :rolleyes:
I tried to reason with RST, but got banned once again.
Each to their own ideals.
I still stand by my previous statement and hope RST will ease off a bit in the near future. It's his choice.

We need a slogan to help unit the community, any suggestions ?

Posted: 22 Jan 2007, 22:34
ADX
I tried to reason with RST, but got banned once again.
I will talk with him ;). However, this will be hard.

Regards,
ADX

Posted: 22 Jan 2007, 23:53
Manmountain
Thank's but please don't bother ADX, OK ?

For some reason RST has set up a specific set of rigid rules that he says must be obeyed or suffer the consequences. Skitch2, Hilaire9 and myself seemed to have breached these rules.
OK, I understand and will abide by his decision, but I'm not trying to start an argument.

Lets hope this community project you have offered will inspire the pheonix that is RST to rise from the decay and be reborn with positive ideals for the whole community no matter how much they wish to participate.

From my short stay at RRR it was clear to see that more community members actually visit the forum, albeit slightly pressured to do so. I would like this forum to be as active from time to time.

I will say this, from what has happended both here and at RVZT , it is clear to see that positive praise and mutal respect needs to be given to all those people who give up hours of their unpaid time to provide new and enjoyable creations for all the community to share. Too many people are leaving or becoming disinterested due to poor or negative feedback.
If you like what you see and are capable of independent thought then say so, make your feelings known.

Posted: 23 Jan 2007, 00:02
ADX
Yeah, you're right. We will try to solve this problem. I think its a needed aim.

I wouldn't like to bother anyone ;)

Regards,
ADX

Posted: 23 Jan 2007, 12:47
Iron Bob
I've been trying to help RST see that he's offending the same people that are trying to help him. But from what I've read over there I'm not sure he's going to accept it. :unsure:

Posted: 24 Jan 2007, 11:28
re_volt
.....Because all men are brothers :rolleyes:
It,s just saying

Posted: 24 Jan 2007, 12:40
BurnRubr
:huh: