Page 1 of 1
Posted: 21 Jan 2007, 22:52
Manmountain
ADX:
just had an idea...
I'm going to make a new website for the Re-Volt Community.
It will include tracks, cars, tutorials, reviews....lot of things we all want here.
Also I want to talk with Throwback Entertainment © to ask them about new Re-Volt info, and post this out in the website.
But, I can't do all at time. I want your help, to make this site. All the help is welcome here. I also thought to use the interesting arto's Re-Volt Tools Library (Ruby lang) for the web, to make the site more impressive  .

I want to do this because I think there isn't a "main site" to visit here, and we don't have a solid community.

I will make the website basically, but would be great if you can help me making it.

Well, if you think you can help in this communitary project, just say it!
If you want to contact me, just mail me.

PD: Also would be great if, at least, you give here your opinion 
PD2: Also a basically thing...some idea for the name?

I hope the community grows up.
Thank you!

Posted: 21 Jan 2007, 23:11
Manmountain
It has come to my attention that Skitch2 and Hilaire9 have also been banned from the RRR forum for some breach of the forum rules.

Now if this idea is ever going to work (and I really want it to) then banning prominent community members like this needs to stop. :mellow:

So, as a gesture of peace between myself (my own opinions) and the RRR forum and it's administrators, I would like to publically announce that if anyone wishes to post any subject regarding RRR or projects from RST then they may do so without restrictions, normal forum policy will still apply as to content.

This is not an admittance to right or wrongs of any individual, but rather a means to an end, this project is worth while if we all pull together, in the same direction. ;)

I shall now give full access to the previous posted material, as it has it's own section.