Page 1 of 1
Posted: 16 Jul 2005, 12:27
Skitch2
Hi all.
Ok. I have finished a track Called "Images of Giza" It is a bit of a frame rate hogger to older pooters which I am not to bothered about as it is a test to see how high i could get a poly count in a RV track and still have it run ok.

On mine and SlowJustices pooters it doesnt drop below 150fps which is real good.

Ok to the problem........

Most of you dont like instaling custom models with tracks as i found out with nhood grimm and mate2, even though these tracks had bat files to do the job for you. It is a pain but it does add to the overall look of the track.

In "imagesof Giza" the models are an integral part of the track so they have to be installed to race it. Are there any other ways to install cusom models automaticaly and remove them automaticay? I heard that using the new exe format would do the job??

Any help would be listened to as I realy want this track out in the open now.

Thanks........
Mike.....

Posted: 16 Jul 2005, 17:53
darksabre
Try to contact RST. On Floating World there is a launcher to copy the track in the ship1 folder and to save orignal models. That permit to use sounds and custom models. But It's not easy to manage that with online games.