Page 1 of 1
Posted: 02 Jan 2007, 06:07
mattman4
Hello i'm new to these forums but have been playing re-volt since it came out, lol.
Anyway i downloaded the revolt_patch 1207 (the one thats on the frontpage by the TMMCC) anyway when i install it, i have no sound what so ever!! i was just wondering what going on and if any one else had this problem.

Posted: 02 Jan 2007, 06:52
Manmountain
Hi and Welcome to Our Re-Volt Pub. :)

When you say "no sound what so ever!!" is it just the music or all the other sounds like the horn, engine, menu selection ?

As the patch is to remove the CD verification and thus the music.

Posted: 04 Jan 2007, 03:58
mattman4
i'm talking no horn, no servo sound, no wheels squeeking, nada!! awhile ago i installed a no-cd patch (some reason re-volt dosn't like my cd, but i can live with out menu music) butwhen i installed the 1207 patch, ALL sound went Bye-Bye :(

Posted: 04 Jan 2007, 04:54
revoltkid
i never did it but i don't know, but it may be possible to download the actual game, not the patch, but i don't think that it would have the sound effects but not the music.
but, well.....you could try it.
but hey. did you try to go to options and look at the volume controls to see if they volume optons are at 0.

Posted: 04 Jan 2007, 05:48
mattman4
yep all sound options are @ 100%, i reinstalled the game and every thing, i don't know?

Posted: 05 Jan 2007, 14:07
re_volt
You dont know what?
Ps:Same problem :(
Really need help with
my Re-volt honey :wub:

Posted: 13 Jan 2007, 00:20
Restricted Freedom 2
Hmm that sounds interesting.
Actually, you can't hear it, so you don't know how it sounds. :lol:

Posted: 13 Jan 2007, 00:27
ADX
Re-Volt 1207 is a bit problematic on sounds.
Try to configure the audio options, and see if you have a sound card with EAX support.
If doesn't work, try to test the compatibility under win98 (Propierties > Tab Compatibility).

If doesn't, re-install the game, and use the 0916 patch.

Regards,
ADX