Page 1 of 1
Posted: 26 Dec 2006, 01:12
Aeon
Since my version of Re-Volt is the free download variety, it didn't come with any music files, or any music folder or anything except the mention of MP3 files in the track data. So I was wondering, how would I go about adding my own music to the game? I mean, supposing I gather up my own racing MP3 and want to put them somewhere, where would I put them? Is there anything else I'd have to do, such as renaming them to specific files? Anybody know?

Posted: 26 Dec 2006, 10:23
APM
I gathered up the original Re-Volt music and bundled them into 2 seperate packages. Unfortunately, the Frontend music was defective and I don't have it. (It rules!)
Volken_Grudge_XL told me that he got his music online somewhere? Or he just got it from the disk. And he also made his own Re-Volt song that is relevantly, although not completely, themed.
I can barely get any files for racing music, but I managed to get my greedy hands on Taking Back Control by Sparta. Pretty good.
My e-mail is alexpms2006@hotmail.com.
L8er dood.

Posted: 26 Dec 2006, 15:17
human
aeon, im pretty sure that this issue had been discussed somewhere in the forum, i cannot remember where about. i dont know much about this, basically nothing :), i think its possible to listen to your own tracks while you are racing.

Posted: 27 Dec 2006, 06:28
Aeon
human @ Dec 26 2006, 10:47 AM wrote: i think its possible to listen to your own tracks while you are racing.
Yeah, that's what I want to know. HOW do you listen to your own tracks while racing?? I don't necessarily need the original music, just an idea of how to setup my own.

Posted: 27 Dec 2006, 18:24
RTT-Pigasque
Read this Tuto : http://www.rvtt.com/phpbb_fr/viewtopic. ... ht=musique

Sorry for French language, you need RVTT registration ...

Posted: 01 Jan 2007, 12:44
Aeon
The forum isn't acknowledging my request for registration and I still don't understand how to use my own mp3s in-game...

Posted: 02 Jan 2007, 05:41
revoltkid
well personally, i don't know.
i have been trying to put my own music into the game for sometime now, but i do not even know where to find the mp3's.

Posted: 03 Jan 2007, 13:30
re_volt
In me, game,s sfx sound is.....
Not work. It repeats many times.
So what,s up?
My Re-volt is set to compatilibity mode to Windows 98/Millenium edition.
Should i set it to Windows 95 mode? :blink:

ADD:OOPS Is this wrong topic now?

Posted: 13 Jan 2007, 00:18
Restricted Freedom 2
I do believe that my post was deleted.
Yes, it's me, Restricted Freedom, but I seem to have forgotten my password.
I'm having major internet problems so I can't be so involved. :(
Anyways, I had posted:
To play mp3s in the game, open a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media.
Add your songs to the play list, and play them.
Leave the program on and play Re-Volt. You hear the music.
Enjoy racing!

Posted: 13 Jan 2007, 00:36
Manmountain
Yes you were deleted, because you are APM!
And your posts are still inane drivel no matter what name you use. :angry:

Posted: 13 Jan 2007, 08:32
Aeon
Manmountain, you do realize that if you tell an obnoxious person not to be obnoxious, they'll just respond with being more obnoxious than before because they realize they're getting attention. In my experience, the best way to deal with them is just to ignore then, then they'll get bored and find something better to do.

I didn't find APM especially annoying until he started whining all over the place about not being able to participate.

Posted: 13 Jan 2007, 08:50
Manmountain
Yes! I do realize, and totally agree, as I have said the same myself. :rolleyes: