Page 1 of 1
Posted: 23 Dec 2006, 12:21
APM
Look at Re-Volt. Great physics. Great graphics. Great tracks. Great cars.
But there's something in the distance calling. What is it? It sounds so familiar, yet you still can't put your finger on it.
Suddenly, a few tracks come into your mind. You can't remember most of them, but you can remember the name LA Smash. What does it have to do with this sound?
You hear the sound better. It's coming closer. More names zoom through your head, but they're not tracks. Freek-a-Leek. Sexyback. Promiscuous. Show Stopper.
Now I know what's missing.
Look at our cars. They're great. They're nearly perfect. But there's something missing.
I'm talking about nitrous and, more importantly, neon.
Let's start pimpin' our rides out by giving them neon. Y'know, the light on the bottom of the car. Duh. That would be awesome if they had neon. Anybody have anything to say?

Posted: 23 Dec 2006, 22:02
Alex
I do...

Posted: 24 Dec 2006, 01:13
Manmountain
Boring!! already been done!

Please keep up Alex(APM) :rolleyes:

Posted: 24 Dec 2006, 01:21
APM
Really? Neon has been done?
Show me.
If so, let's go on to nitrous.

Posted: 24 Dec 2006, 01:57
Aeon
I'd be happy if I could just provide a bunch of paint jobs for each car and let the players and AIs pick which color they want to use when they pick that car...

I've got about 10 different paint jobs for my Opel Speedster, but if I want to change them, I have to quit the game and go modify the Params file. And all the AIs have to use that same color too. Boring!

And neon would only be fun if cars had glow maps...

Nitros would be fun too, but don't ask me how you'd begin with that.

Posted: 24 Dec 2006, 06:50
APM
Not if you race in clockwork carnage. All of the cars are different colors.