Page 1 of 1
Posted: 14 Dec 2006, 09:25
APM
Hi.
Earlier I sent out 188 e-mails reminding people to check older topics.
There's a point in it, you know.
Just because one topic has the most recent post, that doesn't mean that another topic has a recent post also.
And one should look up what you are about to post so that you don't waste space.
Unless they're sure it's original, like this one.
So I beg you, please, please check older topics.
Thank you,
APM
PS This should be in the News section, but I'm not an admin, so it's not.

Posted: 14 Dec 2006, 21:50
GWC
APM,

Sending out multiple emails is called 'spamming' and is not something you should do!

I would suggest that, if you do this again, you should be permanently banned from the Pub.

GWC

Posted: 14 Dec 2006, 22:00
APM
But it was for a good purpose, not for advertising potatoes.:(

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 01:55
arto
This topic might be the single most important topic on the pub. I recommend putting it as a permant top post lest no one forgets.

I have two sentences for you all: think about the children, think about the older topics. If we all keep these two important things in mind, the world will be a better place. Mass e-mail coming your way soon containing the same thing. Thank you.

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 05:49
APM
Oooh, arto's spamming!:rolleyes:
Ah, who cares.

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 06:20
Manmountain
GWC @ Dec 14 2006, 05:20 PM wrote:Sending out multiple emails is called 'spamming' and is not something you should do!

I would suggest that, if you do this again, you should be permanently banned from the Pub.
APM @ Dec 15 2006, 01:19 AM wrote:Ah, who cares.
Keep talking APM.... while you still can. <_<

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 06:39
APM
Hey! You really want to restrict me aren't you? I said "Ah, who cares if arto is 'spamming'." I didn't say "Ah who cares if I'm 'spamming'."
!!!
And why am I Member NE? Is that the reason I can't edit my own posts? What is the purpose in that?

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 06:52
Manmountain
THAT'S "1" :rolleyes:

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 07:00
APM
I was going to say, "You're really trying to restrict me, aren't you?" But then I decided to say "You really want to restrict me, don't you?" But I forgot to change "aren't you" to "don't you".
But you're trying to sneak around the point. Why were you all <_< and then you were like :rolleyes: when you were pointing out my faults? Do you have something against me or something?
Two requests: Change me from Member NE to Members and from Impudent Child to something not age-ist and naive.

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 07:05
Manmountain
THAT'S "2" :rolleyes:

3 strikes and your out for good.
Think long and hard and wise before you type anything else here anywhere in this forum, GOT IT ? :banghead:

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 07:10
APM
Sorry, I didn't know you were keeping a count of my somehow rude posts.

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 07:17
APM
OK, fine. I'll talk politely and formally.
Mr. ManMountain, can you please stop makeing up uncomprehendable excuses for restricting me? And I would like to ask you why exactly I cannot edit my own posts. And I would also like you to change my description from Impudent Child to another, more polite description, as I see it as disrespectful.
I am not going to tolerate your taunting anymore, and I would like you to know that. You are not going to take advantage of me anymore, and I would like you to know that.
Thank you,
Alexander

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 07:23
APM
APM @ Dec 14 2006, 07:47 PM wrote: ...stop makeing up...
I meant making up, thank you.

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 07:36
APM
Please reply, Mr. ManMountain.

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 16:39
Aylown
Gez stop flooding dude

Well,older topics means the subject is done for,or at least it's importance is not that big anymore,it's like World Cup 2002,it was forgotten after World cup 2006

I find amusing APM and MM acts ;)

I am laughing so hard...You guys are hilarious

"Impudent Child" X "Ai Guru"

Cheers

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 19:10
Manmountain
APM @ Dec 15 2006, 02:47 AM wrote:OK, fine. I'll talk politely and formally.
Mr. ManMountain, can you please stop makeing up uncomprehendable excuses for restricting me? And I would like to ask you why exactly I cannot edit my own posts. And I would also like you to change my description from Impudent Child to another, more polite description, as I see it as disrespectful.
I am not going to tolerate your taunting anymore, and I would like you to know that. You are not going to take advantage of me anymore, and I would like you to know that.
Thank you,
Alexander
HELLO ! :banghead: :blink:

I have the power to remove you from this forum, yet you still post like an idiot.
Impudent Child suits you to a tee, yet it is only meant as a community joke.
You don't see Alex Coombes complaining about his title (which TheMeandMe gave him).
Members who constantly post rubbish or change their post are placed in the Members NE (No Edit) category.
If you want the same level of respect that most other members have, then start acting with the same level of respect, it's that simple !

As Aylown said, stop flooding topics with your post.
If you can't give useful comments or input then don't post at all.
Do you think that when people see your name in a topic that they will be really interested in what you have to say ? because I don't, I know it is most likey to be some inane drivel that is not worth reading.

I have tried to be a good friend to you when all others seemed to be against you, but you bring it on yourself, it's time you started to grow up, seriously.

I am going to give you one more chance, earn the respected position you think you should be at, OK ?

I will not talk about this matter again, I will just act as I see fit, your choice. -_-

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 22:41
Iron Bob
APM
I also, would prefer that you refrain from e-mailing me unless you have something significant to say.

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 23:08
Aylown
Can I have a cute name?

I want New Racing Legend...

But Impudent child you also be funny to have :lol:

This discussion is ao frigging amusing!!! :lol:

Also please guys,stop flooding in RVZT,otherwise the comments page will be filled,I mean,you dont need to post 3 tiny things in a ROW!Post one big comment!!

Also,APM,email me about nice stuff,not about dumb things,because of ya,orp is now on hotmail spam list lol!!!

Apm's best topic was that one about your gender!!

It was fun :ph43r:

Quit testing MM APM,dont taunt the man who can move mountains!!He can surely move ya to a trash bin!

Cheers!!

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 23:16
Iron Bob
Roflmao, I like the community blacksmith title :D

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 23:19
Aylown
I'm the Brazilian Champ now =)

Hail me!

Blacksmith??Because of the cars you did Iron Bob?

Mm can surely be imaginative,by the way,AI GURU?Where is your post??