Page 1 of 1
Posted: 14 Dec 2006, 06:44
revoltkid

Posted: 14 Dec 2006, 06:58
war_hamster
chicken, because what i leanred in science was that through evolution and the darwinian theory, life came to be from a cosmic explosion in space which formed matter and creatures continued to evolve and evolve until the chicken came to be, because there is no way that matter just evolved into a shell with stuff inside it. :D

Posted: 14 Dec 2006, 07:04
revoltkid
:lol:
i always thought the chicken because, "what warms the egg"
:P

Posted: 14 Dec 2006, 09:10
APM
It depends on what kind of egg it is.:lol:
But let's assume that it's a chicken egg.
The scientific point of view is resonable.
If you look at it the religious way, God made Adam and Eve adult and so the chicken (maybe his name was Dumbcluck, haha) must have been made.
Let's say Adam and Eve would have been babies and Dumbcluck would be an egg. They would not survive because they would not be capable of learning the survival skills needed. Heck, they couldn't even have been able to walk.
But most adults are capable of taking care of themselves. Adults, not drunk teenagers who are playing with each other upstairs in bed and think they're mature. :P :) :roflmao:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Not all teenagers, but most of them.
Therefore, Adam, Eve, and Dumbcluck were made adults, not babies or teenagers.

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 02:21
revoltkid
:lol: that song there is freaking halarious!!!!!! :lol:

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 05:54
APM
I had to mute my computer last night so I wouldn't wake up my folks, so I couldn't hear anything.
And I thought it was boring.
But now that I've heard it in all its glory, I think it's plain retarded.
No offence.
Sorry folks, it's just not stupid enough to be camp.

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 08:21
re-volt hustler
Lmao!..........You learn new stuff everyday and avatar APM B)

Posted: 18 Dec 2006, 09:00
APM
Thanks. Your signature B) too.
OK I ADMIT THAT THE END PART OF THE MOVIE MADE ME LAUGH FOR 5 SECONDS!!! :blink:

Posted: 06 Jan 2012, 02:55
Daniel_Revay
The egg must have been layed from something.
So chicken was obviously first. :)

Posted: 08 Jan 2012, 02:48
Pyves
yo moma' of course! :blink:

Posted: 05 Jun 2012, 18:13
Last_Cuban
All you need is to watch Jurassic Park for the answer.

And chickens evolved a lot later from the decendents of the dinos which became the birds!

And the answer to the ultimate question is 42.

but we still do not know what the ultimate questions is.

Posted: 12 Jun 2012, 01:51
jackieben
Tooo simple: Chickens are a relatively new species, eggs otherwise, were around since the dinosaurs, so the answer gives itself too easily:
The good ol' s

But, a real chickhen egg could only be from a chicken, since the components of it's shell, so the first chicken come from an egg, but not a chicken egg

Posted: 13 Jun 2012, 12:55
KDL
An egg requires a 21 day chicken's warmth and requires also fertilization. Once it's hatched it'll require mother care.
so basically, the chicken + the rooster come first

Posted: 13 Jun 2012, 22:12
jackieben
I'm glad we shared the same opinion, until my new theory: Evolution is so slow that there weren't a point in time from which we can call the specie a chicken, instead of the chicken's predecessor, but instead it was a very long process