Page 1 of 1
Posted: 26 Nov 2006, 10:15
metal2.3
Hello:
im writing from argentina , i`m trying to play re-volt on my pc 1.6 athlon with geforce xfx 6200 video 256mb . I start the race normally but in any given moment shut down calling "can`t restore front buffer " or "dder wrong mode" .
Please help i`m going insane over here!! what can i do!!

Posted: 26 Nov 2006, 23:03
metal2.3
Please!!!

Posted: 27 Nov 2006, 00:26
Manmountain
Hi and Welcome to Our ReVolt Pub, :)

They are strange errors, some I've not ever heard of or come across before.
At what point exactly does this error occour ?
Do you have any other programs or utilities running in the background ?
Are your graphics card drivers fully uptodate ? is it a dedicate or shared memory graphics card ?

Are you running Revolt from disc or have you used the two patches to fully update and crack the game ?

Does it only happen with certain cars or tracks ?

The more specific information you can supply the better chance of a positive solution. ;)

Posted: 27 Nov 2006, 02:49
metal2.3
Ok first thanks for the welcome , the video card uses part of the memory , i`ve only have running the bittorrent all the time. i`ve installed it from a cd and then`a patch with cracks ,cheats and cars. Never worked well not even we i first installed it and played with the cd in the pc. the error it`s this you select a car (any car) you start the race and the moment you jump or roll out , the game shut`s down with the "can`t restore front buffer" . I`ve been playin medal of honor at it`s fullest detail and gta4 and no problem. I really don`t understand. Hope this info is usefull.

Posted: 29 Nov 2006, 09:32
metal2.3
I`ve solved the problem , my joystick is the problem, i don`t know why but it is.
no joystick no problem..thanks anyway

Posted: 29 Nov 2006, 20:02
Manmountain
Sorry there wasn't any outside help for you, but I'm glad you have solved the problem.
At least now we have a solution to the problem if someone else reports it.