Page 1 of 1
Posted: 13 Nov 2006, 22:58
Skitch2
Sequel to Zero degrees will be out around December the 5th.

Have fun..

Mike.

Posted: 14 Nov 2006, 02:36
zagames
That's my birthday! lol. Looking forward to it. Later,
Zach

Posted: 14 Nov 2006, 04:36
rickyd
Thats great!
I cant wate for more awsome tracks.
We need more of your tracks master.
I need inspiration from you.
Dont let us die out in the cold.
Keep your track making fire going.
Your thr best. ;)

Posted: 16 Nov 2006, 00:26
human
thats great dude,
ill might be the last one from the commun who can try it cuz of a journey but im looking forward it. ill be home for xmas, you can expect any comments from me only after that.

Posted: 18 Nov 2006, 04:27
Alex
Zero Degrees is quite possibly my favourite track for Re-volt. Can't wait for the new one.

Posted: 23 Nov 2006, 11:03
BurnRubr
Looking forward to this new track.

Posted: 23 Nov 2006, 20:04
arto
Zero Degrees had inspiring graphics, nice to see what the sequel has to offer. A new Skitch track is always a special event :).

Posted: 24 Nov 2006, 00:35
Skitch2
Still vizzing it at the mo and fixing a few prms and the like so my deadline of December the 4th or 5th is looking good gonna send a version to Manmountain later to ave a crack at the AI for me.

Posted: 04 Dec 2006, 00:43
Skitch2
I have had a bit of re designing to do ont the track but it is still going well. the deadline has had to be pushed back a bit but hey I want to get it right before i send it out. I have yet to send a version to MM for AI work but i have been moving the race line about so it would just be wasting his time at the mo but he will get a copy of the track this week.

I have just posted some info on vizzboxes over at CreationPoint It may be of use to you.

Please feel free to ask any editing questions overthere as I am open for giving any track help!

Thanx and have fun........
Mike....

Posted: 09 Dec 2006, 03:09
Skitch2
OK I have vizzed the first half of the track and now have a sustained 180 fps all round so i may leave it at that. I have tested this on my old P4 With an ati 9800 pro 128 meg gfx card. On my laptop, it is buzzing with over 200 fps all round so i dont think i need to vizz it out much more.

If any of you have realy old PCs let me know and ill do a more indepth vizz job later on.

ill send it in to MM tonight after i have finished a few prms and tweaks then ill leave it up to MM for the AI.

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 15:04
Skitch2
OK MM can you send me an E mail to mikefox@skitch2.com so i can resend a version of Zero 2 to you? I cant find the post where you gave it to me. Cheers.

I have finished the max work and the vizzing. I am working on the other little bits and bobbs now so it wont be long till i get rid of it lol.

Posted: 14 Dec 2006, 01:10
Skitch2
Ok. manmountain is doing the AI for me woo hoo!!!!

so it wont be long!

Shameless advertising allert!!!!!! ALL My tracks are up over at Max2Trax so if you aint got emm all you aint got no more excuses lol.

thanx all.

Posted: 15 Dec 2006, 08:27
re-volt hustler
if yall got a converting tut for 3ds max to re-volt, I can get started on tracks. B)
(currently making cars for nfs most wanted) :D

Posted: 24 Dec 2006, 04:32
Skitch2
Zero Degrees2 Chilled to the Bone Has Now Been Submited to RVZT.

Merry christmas all. I hope you enjoy it!!!

Posted: 24 Dec 2006, 04:40
APM
Hope 2 C it soon!