Page 1 of 1
Posted: 08 Nov 2006, 04:46
zagames
Order custom weapons here. Post a pic and tell what original weapon it should replace. Your new weapon will use the same effect as the replaced.

Posted: 08 Nov 2006, 05:34
war_hamster
can you change how many projectiles you can fire, like 10 water balloons instead of 3?

Posted: 08 Nov 2006, 06:17
Manmountain
As there are only really the Rockets and Water Ballons that have a deffinate model shape, then we are kind of limited to what can be changed or created. :huh:

Posted: 08 Nov 2006, 07:50
zagames
So far. But I am experimenting to see what else we can do. Also, custom lightning objects for pickups and stars. Those can be modified. And don't forget moving platforms ;). Later,
Zach

Posted: 08 Nov 2006, 17:13
Manmountain
I agree, there are a whole host of moving or moveable objects that have specific attributes and dynamics, which would make for some great alternate objects in their place, but we were talking about just the weapons here right ? :unsure:

Posted: 08 Nov 2006, 18:22
zagames
Yes. If it has a function, we can replace the weapon. Examples I found that work so far(more testing this afternoon):

Fireworks
Waterballoons

To test:

Shockwave
more...

Later,
Zach

Posted: 09 Nov 2006, 04:14
Kaki
How about these?

A simple bomb for the waterballoons!

And this for the rockets:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... B_bomb.jpg

Edit: Manmountain:
Posted image removed, too big. Please use thumbnail link or find a smaller picture, OK ?

Posted: 09 Nov 2006, 04:40
zagames
We can try a bomb for the waterballoon, but I'm sure it'll just splash blue when it hits something. I'll make that missile ASAP. Later,
Zach

P.S. - Shrink the image next time to no larger than 800x600 pixels. Thanks.