Page 1 of 1
Posted: 02 Nov 2006, 20:14
ReVolt_asker
I tried to download ReVolt from ZackAttackGames.com but a basic track are all wite and the game are a bit strange is that becouse i have windows XP?(i had a copmuter whith 2000 before) :huh: And if thats why can you tell me a place to download ReVolt for XP? :huh: (I don´t want an ReVolt cars and Tracks whith it please, I want to download the things I want)

Posted: 03 Nov 2006, 02:55
zagames
It works fine on my computer, try trouble shooting a couple basic problems. Maybe you need to configure ReVolt. Right click on the "revolt.exe" and select "Properties". Then click on the "Compatability" tab of the window that pops up. Finally select the checkbox by "Run this program in compatability mode for:" and select one of the options it gives you(Windows 98, Windows NT, etc.) Until you find a configuration that works. You can also play around with the other settings on that tab. Just be careful. Later,
Zach

Posted: 03 Nov 2006, 16:12
ReVolt_asker
Now i´ve tried and I saw that
and
are the only ones there you can see the top of the game but the problem whith that "Toys in the hood 1" is wite is still there! :( And maybe some of theother tracks that you win later also don´t work :( please look if the revolt version i down loaded have a wite "Toys in the hood 1" or if it´s something i can change to make it work! :unsure: please tell me if you know! :)

Posted: 04 Nov 2006, 02:47
zagames
So Toys In The Hood 1 is the only track you can play that is white? Maybe something became corrupt. If the other tracks work fine, I don't know, without further investigation, what caused this problem.

Posted: 04 Nov 2006, 03:41
Manmountain
Have you checked that the other tracks folders are actually there in the levels folder ? as it sounds like your running the Demo version.

Posted: 04 Nov 2006, 22:59
ReVolt_asker
I don´t think so but don´t ask me I downloaded it from zagames.com! :) In the demo version: can you win cars and champpionships and that kind of stuff? Becouse that could i when we had a computer whith 2000. And i think that version is the hole version. :)

Whatever, I will check that! :) and i tell you if it misses or if it don´t! :)

Posted: 06 Nov 2006, 09:11
APM
Download it from me, you fool!
I have Windows XP, too, so any consistant problems I would post on my site, too.
Click here to download Re-Volt!!!
The first step is the double-size track editor, so you can skip that if you don't want it.
I'll also be updating my tracks and cars later.
When you need a trusted source for Re-Volt, come to the Impudent Child. :P
No pop-ups! Just raw Re-Volt.

Posted: 07 Nov 2006, 02:20
zagames
Shut up APM. Your version is the same as mine. He has some basic problems that can be solved easily, if he looks around a little.

Posted: 07 Nov 2006, 07:51
APM
Well, sorry. <_<
Oh, and for some reason the link doesn't work.