Page 1 of 1
Posted: 08 Oct 2006, 07:27
APM
I tried making a lego track called Wall Climber Challange based on the abilities of the Stone Wheel. Now I realize that it is impossible to acheive what I wanted.
But that was under the limitation that I currently can only make lego tracks.
I need a wise and loyal guide to help me through the terrors of my adventure. The setbacks of limited knowledge, the confusion that keeps me as I am...
That would make a good, stupid flash movie. :lol:
Maybe I would be driven crazy. :banghead:
And fight honorably adroit ninjas. :ph43r:
And meet a bunch of incredibly hot princesses. :wub:
And start a life of crime against the rich inhabitants of some faraway land and be like Robin Hood, stealing for the poor and eventually making them so rich that they buy a Murcielago as a gift to me. :burnout:
And maybe I would have to race an ogre, who ownes a Schigera, to win his other car, a low-performance, rich-looking Mescedes Benz, to further impress the princesses. :blink:
But that isn't the point. Would someone like to team up with me to create a track based on the Stone Wheel's abilities?
E-mail: alexpms2006@hotmail.com
P.S.: Basicly, I'm the mason and you're the laborer. :P

Posted: 08 Oct 2006, 23:11
Aylown
Stone wheel climbing is too unstable and hard to control to make a track for it,Only if it were full of Circles for the stone wheel to gain kinectic force and climb,I can help you but It wont be easy and stone wheel needs to be improved also,It's handling sucks ;)

Posted: 09 Oct 2006, 00:24
APM
That's exactly why I can't make a lego track, Alyown. <_< Thanks for helping. More details later.

Posted: 09 Oct 2006, 00:48
Aylown
I am on it,Send your sketches for me,remember there has to be some circular parts so stone wheel can gain speed and rock and roll ;)

Posted: 09 Oct 2006, 02:44
APM
OK, it will take me a while to get all my ingenious plans down on paper.
The track will include normal track, pipes and smooth track-pipe transitions, varying pipe diameters, horizontal-vertical transitions, an extremely high wall or two, and a dull, depressing back door for all the suckers who can't make it. They'll be missing out on all the PICKUPS and, EVEN BETTER, STARS!!! Everybody loves stars! There will be stars on selective places of the walls, stars in hard-to-see and hard-to-reach places in the pipes, and stars in some other places. But those who can't climb walls will be facing cold, hard, steep slopes with nothing to aid them whatsoever. HAHAHA!!! So you better get Stone Wheel, which will be included with the track if Zack lets us, (oh, pretty please let us!) and any other sticky cars, including the upcoming one that I'll make.

Posted: 09 Oct 2006, 03:29
zagames
I will make a special vehicle for the track if you want, to better match the theme. And I will also help with the track if you want it. Later,
Zach

Posted: 09 Oct 2006, 04:09
APM
OK, that would be just great! Thanks! :lol:
Have you seen those vehicles that only have one giant wheel and you go inside and drive it from inside? I forgot what it's called, I think that I saw it on Ripley's Beleive it or Not or something. That would fit with the theme, I guess.

Posted: 09 Oct 2006, 07:00
zagames
Are you talking about that guy who built a one-wheeled motorcycle? I have also seen that on Ripley's.

Posted: 09 Oct 2006, 07:11
APM
Yeah, that's the one. Then he made a bigger one, but he wiped out.
I also remember that, also on the airing that I say the uni-wheeled motorcyle on, there was this women with tons of peircings and she added another one.

Posted: 09 Oct 2006, 08:07
zagames
I don't remember that part. Try to stay on topic please.